N'Sync! Yay, scream! Squeal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
nsync-request03.jpg

Oh my god - totally! Like wow!

Just listening to 'No Strings Attached' using the random setting on my Zen Touch - and I was just pondering how huge this group used to be. I mean, normally I'm rocking out to U2, REM, Barenaked Ladies (OK rocking out mildly there!!) etc - but every once in a while I need some pop thrills.

I always preferred the 'Sync to the Backstreet Boys, and with the BSB suddenly being everywhere again, why haven't N'Sync followed suit? Surely Justin could be ditched and they could do a Rockstar INXS search for another member! I would watch it.

Dammit, I want some Dirty Pop!

DISCUSS!

Come on - this is a general band topic area and N'Sync are about as general a band can be! :)

Anyhow - I reckon if 'Bye Bye Bye' or 'I Want You Back' came on the radio a lot of you - consciously or otherwise - would sing along.

Good scrappy fun! They ain't no NKOTB, but N'Sync are hella-cool!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

C'mon!

Edited as I mentioned 98 Degrees and that shit be whack!

C'mon - flip flops are kinda shoe-ish - and i've just noticed that I have linked that image from a google search - the original site is mens foot fetish! HA! My god that is fucking hilarious! Who the hell would get off looking at Joey's feet? Ha!

Anyhow

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with yooooooooooou!
Cos' when we are apart I'm feelin' blue...

I own two of their albums, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

Okay, I am ashamed...but I'm still admitting it. :wink:

I haven't put them on my iPod yet though...I just felt like that was wrong. :lol: I might do it soon though, because...I must say...I enjoy some mindless pop songs once in awhile. N'Sync, if you are offended that I called your songs "mindless"...well...shut the hell up, I think I've defended you enough already! :angry:

Man, whenever somebody likes N'Sync and U2, I tell them the 29th Annual American Music Awards story.

U2 and our favorite bubblegum pop act were up head to head for best group. It was no brainer, this was U2's award. But, the winner was...N'Sync! But, what happend next was priceless. The audienece started booing. Justin's reaction, " Quit booing, U2's gonna get Grammys." Man, if I were there I would have jumped onstage and give the award to them (by that I mean U2). But, in the end it doesn't matter because, who watches the Annual American Music Awards anyway?

Agreed, U2democrat. But, what pains me is that they had critical acclaim and numerous awards. I mean, do I have to tell you all how Justin beat out Johnny Cash at the VMA's. This is why I don't watch award shows anymore.

Any band that is systematically put together by a sicko svengali and has songs written for them by a creepy Swedish songwriter (who writes songs about young girls and guys) is really icky to me. I realize young girls don't think about this sort of thing, about how ungeniune it all is, but I'd respect these boy bands alot more if they seemed to have an inch of talent that goes beyond horrid singing and poptastic dance moves.

shaun vox said:
hey thatsnotmypuppy are you a female??

:wave:

so.. all of a sudden you're okay with this thread now? :wink:

Man, I never thought I'd live to see an N'Sync thread on Interference! :lmao:

Nah - I am male - but like some good shitty pop every once and a while. The thread title was an attempt at subversive irony...

As for writing their own music - yeah the first albums were pretty much written by everyone but N Sync - but lo and behold - in the liner notes for 'No Strings Attached' and especially 'Celebrity' - there is a lot of credits for a J Timberlake, JC Chasez (excellent, excellent solo album - 'Schizophrenic') and even C Kirkpatrick...

I'll put some old school N Sync on my website for all you haters! :)

Link coming soon!

Wow I used to love N Sync but looking at that pic, its quite worrying how I used to find them so attractive when I was young and impressionable lol. They aint pretty!

Yes, I'm shallow...

OK - if anyone wants them, I have posted about a dozen rare N Sync bsides and Europe only tracks (I know, I know - but someone will be thrilled!) - so click on my www tab just below and click on the Rarities page.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom