Now We're Getting Somewhere...What's playing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:

Have you played Pet Sounds recently? :drool:

Yeah :drool: Its on constant rotation,, Have you had Cerys in your stereo lately?

Rufus Wainwright - The Art Teacher

Nope, didn't have much chance to listen to music the past week (or at least, music I could choose).

Anyway, gonna make some dinner soon!

me: Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World
(from MTV Unplugged In New York)

Popmartijn said:
OMG! So people do know more than one Golden Earring song (that is, one that isn't Radar Love) outside the Netherlands. :hyper:

Yeah, "Twilight Zone" was their other well-known song here in the States aside from "Radar Love" :). Those are the only two songs I've heard by them, though. But I like 'em...

And MsMofoGone, I remember hearing Annie Lennox' "Why" a lot on the radio when I was younger. Always liked that song. Love "Sweet Dreams", too...another childhood favorite :D. 80s music in general is just so good.

"Cruel To Be Kind" by Nick Lowe is playing here right now. Another good song :).

Angela

Daft Punk - Phoenix (Basement Jaxx Remix)
(from Daft Club)

This CD wouldn't play in my stereo (or rather, my DVD home cinema set, as I don't have a seperate hi-fi set) earlier this afternoon. :huh:
Luckily it is playing now! :happy:

Angela, how come you always listen to excellent songs? ;)

me: Bruce Springsteen - Living Proof
(from Lucky Town).

Edit: I have to admit to my shame that I initially didn't recognise that it was the MTV Plugged version of that song. :reject:

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
Angela, how come you always listen to excellent songs? ;)

LOL, well, the recent list of songs is stuff that's being played on our new wave channel...but meh, I just have some really good people influencing my tastes, I guess :). Thanks for the compliment, glad you enjoy the same sorts of things :D.

"Secret Separation" by the Fixx is playing now.

Angela

Phil Collins - Burn Down The Mission
(from the V/A Elton John/Bernie Taupin tribute album Two Rooms)

I think this was around his (= Phil Collins) release of ...But Seriously, so it's acceptable. :uhoh:

Aimee Mann - The Fall Of The World's Own Optimist
(from "Bachelor No. 2 or the last remains of the dodo")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom