Now Watching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The New Radical

The Fly
What music video did you most recently see on VHS/DVD or just plain live T.V.?

Today (on tape) I saw
KoRn - A.D.I.D.A.S.
biggrin.gif

------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Can't forget we only get what we give - Gregg Alexander, New Radicals, 1998

VHS: Popmart in Mexico City
DVD: Play (Moby)
TV: Can't remember who it is, it's Thom Yorke and someone else, Rabbit in the Headlights

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Elevation DVD
Strokes on TV

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

VHS: Popmart
DVD: Elevation
TV: Kite

I thought that this was supposed to be off-topic!!
wink.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by Calluna:

Jaan Pehechaan Ho - Mohammed Rafi

From the Ghost World DVD.

You know what's disturbing? My grandma LOVES that movie and she is absolutely crazy about Jaan Pehechaan Ho.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by meegannie:
The UNKLE (or UNKEL maybe?) video? That one disturbs me. But I love Thom Yorke's voice.

Yeah -- that's it. Not too bad of a video, but yeah, disturbing.
icon24.gif

------------------

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
You know what's disturbing? My grandma LOVES that movie and she is absolutely crazy about Jaan Pehechaan Ho.

YEAH!!! That video rules! It's just like noodle's new sig:

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

Originally posted by Calluna:
YEAH!!! That video rules!

Argh -- now you make me want to see it! I haven't seen it
frown.gif
And on top of *that*, I haven't seen the movie, either. Arghhhh.

------------------

elevatedmole, rent it on DVD if you can because then you can see the whole video.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Back
Top Bottom