Now, today, tommorrow and always...DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
Hey LMP :hug:

how are you?

In a bit of a weird mood, I have 3 random tidbits of my day

1) everyone and their mother has an ipod with large white headphones in their ears, so I thought I could try it. I get caught and almost get my baby taken away from me, while someone right next to me was listening to her iPod :mad:

2) One girl that is psycho has a paper in her locker that says "Jake in the shower" (Jake's my real name) and it is referring to me :huh::no::sad: :isscared:

3) this one girl I have a crush on broke up with her bf, got back together, and then he broke up with her in the course of 2 days. She says she really wants to flirt with other people, so I'm filled with false hope

yep, that's about it

Zootlesque said:
LMP! You get interesting ideas when in school.. it seems! :rockon:

:wink:

haha, thanks man :rockon:

Life Management, the required class for graduation

"read this, answer this"

I do the hour long assignment in 15 minutes, and spent the rest of the time wirth my idea, then about an hour at home

*everyone go to the B&C and look at my Music Festival thread, it's thought-inducting! :wink:*

LemonMacPhisto said:

2) One girl that is psycho has a paper in her locker that says "Jake in the shower" (Jake's my real name) and it is referring to me :huh::no::sad: :isscared:

you sure she's psycho??? maybe she wants to get you in the shower! :sexywink:

Someone tried to take your ipod?
:worstfear:

stay away from psycho girl don't make eye contact or / find out what that means "jake in shower"

sorry about the girl... that does indeed suck :hug:

Zootlesque said:

you sure she's psycho??? maybe she wants to get you in the shower! :sexywink:

I don't think I'd fit in the same shower with her, literally (I'm not trying to make fun, I have nothing against people larger than myself)

She's crazy and a Mirrorblind Girl

:wave: hey everyone!

^^^^^ (LMP) so the girl you like and her bf broke up again?!? :huh: oh and not cool about the crazy girl
<took a nap :drool:

redkat said:
Someone tried to take your ipod?
:worstfear:

stay away from psycho girl don't make eye contact or / find out what that means "jake in shower"

sorry about the girl... that does indeed suck :hug:

:hug:

One of the assistant principals, the token "Tries to be Hip and Cool With It, Cu'" one almost took it

I asked about it, and she said it was an inside joke with friends and laughed it off, I was genuinely weirded out, so I asked her to take it off, and she was changing the subject:|

yeah, and there's tons of girls out there, but I can't seem to get around this one :scratch:

^even if the sign was an inside joke, still very weird :eyebrow: i wouldn't want to make any contact with her

hey oneblood :wave:

I agree with what you're saying, but her locker is right next to mine :no:

bbye GG :wave:

^^i'm doing pretty good...in school today we had to listen to a speaker on abstinence (i think that's not how you spell that) it was interesting to say the least :eyebrow: then before we heard the speaker i got into a discussion with my english teacher about whether or not we should have a speaker come in to talk about different types of birth control too (she agreed with me that we should)

^
That sounds pretty cool, I wish people would finally go

"if I have sex and have a kid at this age I'll ruin my life"

and

"If I smoke/drink/do drugs THIS early, then I'll be about 40 when I'm 25"

but no, that would be too many good thoughts at a time

^oh yeah, as if it doesn't get pushed into our brains enough not to have sex and if you do to wear a condom (which you should) that we needed to have another person come in to talk about it :|

I don't know... the more the awareness the better I guess! Even after somebody comes and speaks to students about this matter, there may still be some idiots who do what they feel like! :shrug:

^^he had a really good message and story, it's just i really don't need to hear it again (some people in my school do, the grade above me has had 6 or 7 people get pregnant, and that's a big deal when we only have 120 ish people in each grade) and in my grade we had a girl recently go to drug rehab, people throw their lives away so carelessly :(

^^ love_u2 has the right attitude! :wink:

... at least until you're old enough, don't! and never without protection! :p : preachy: :wink:

^^^^oneblood
because people think they're immortal in high school and can do what they want and still have a life and future

I hate getting pressured to "relax" and smoke in the park by the school

^oh, i know, people are just plain stupid, my school basically consists of burnouts and drunks :shrug: i've just chosen not to because it's a dumb decision

^^
yep, and it's gonna suck to catch more shit than a toilet at a Chili Convention but whatever

Back
Top Bottom