now playing: with a silence that screams out loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 - Zoo Station

It's great - I have AB Zoo Station sandwiched between Zoo TV Zoo Station and Vertigo Zoo Station. Three Zoos in a row! :drool:

"This Love"-Maroon 5.

Apparently, according to the radio DJ, this song will be one that John Stevens from "American Idol" will be covering on his CD that's coming out this June. He also does a bunch of Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin stuff on there.

That should be...interesting.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, oh, boy, I'm sorry. I heard that song for the first time last night-my sister was watching MTV2 inbetween putting tapes of various videos and stuff she and I were watching together in the VCR.

Whoever is doing that high-pitched voice thingy should be shot :|. What an annoying song.

I know, it's woeful. Everytime we go out together (my siblings & I) and here this song my brother and I roll our eyes and our sister will come over and make us dance with her. It seems like everyone else in the places we go to love it as well because one week they went overboard and played it 3 (!!!) times. My sister always hears crap songs months before they are released. :lol: :crack:

I think winniethepoo asked for the name of that song, i think they like it. :hmm:

Muse - Citizen Erased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom