Now Playing: White Man Listen To The Songs We Sing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Church -- North, South, East and West (live)

VertigoGal said:

actually I was thinking of people wiring me money so I could go out and buy some, but reccomendations will do as well :wink:

Sorry I can't really help with the money. I need that after spending $400 on tickets in the past week. :huh:

But, if you dig really well written melodic rock, with possibly the best written lyrics ever written I cannot reccomend more Recurring Dream: The Very Best Of Crowded House - By Crowded House. It is the strongest collection of 17 songs ever put together in my opinion. You will find 5 songs that you absolutely love on the first listen guranteed, its that good.:wink:

If you do "grab" it, make sure you tell me what you think etc etc

Pink Floyd - Pow R Toc H

suggestions for VertigoGal:

Do you have any of these yet?

The Beatles - Abbey Road, Revolver, Magical Mystery Tour

REM - Automatic For The People, Out Of Time

Pink Floyd - Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

U2- Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
:cool:

I have the Beatles albums...love em. revolvers my fav, I think it's better than sgt peppers (though no one seems to agree with me :shrug: )

Ive been meaning to get automatic for the people since i love the greatest hits.

My dad probably has the pink floyd one somewhere.

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:
REM- E-bow the Letter :drool:

do i love this song, or do i love this song?

Oh.. I love it too. Most people don't seem to like it though cos it seems to drone on forever. But that's what I like about it.

I've got a bike you can ride it if you like it's got a basket a bell that rings and things to make it look good I'd give it to you if I could but I borrowed it.

:dancing:

Back
Top Bottom