Now playing, swaying to the music!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 - Vertigo (Jacknife Lee 10")
(from the Vertigo single)

I listened to a downloaded version of The Seeger Sessions at work today. :shifty:

Hi Martijn :sexywink: i kind of think the black eyed peas are ok sometimes! Does that mean Fergie's not your cup of tea then?! :wink:

I listened to the first half of the Elton album and it's so great! :up: it's quite an epic the first track :ohmy:

Popmartijn said:

The broadcasted version from Winterland... :combust: :faint:

That's a great version, as is the one from Piece de Resistance...

The one above is actually from 7/1/78 at Berkley, CA. It was professionally mixed and released as a promo to radio stations, but never got a retail release. The sound quality is stunning. :drool:

Ahem... :shifty:

Snow Patrol - Hands Open

susanp6 said:
Hi Martijn :sexywink: i kind of think the black eyed peas are ok sometimes! Does that mean Fergie's not your cup of tea then?! :wink:

:yuck:
Is that good enough for an answer? ;)

I listened to the first half of the Elton album and it's so great! :up: it's quite an epic the first track :ohmy:

I still need to buy that one. And I want Captain Fantastic... too!

me: U2 - Vertigo (Trent Reznor Remix)
(from the Japanese version of the Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own single)

Tiny - I was just saying in the other thread that i've been drinking lots of stuff&it seems to have made my throat a bit better :happy: still a bit sore but i don't feel too weak anymore so that's something - thanks for your concern Tiny :wink:

Rihanna - SOS

I do too Tiny&i met their singer Jim Kerr :D

The Manic street preachers - If you tolerate this, your children will be next

Back
Top Bottom