now playing: schuld ist ein nutzloses gefühl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

You're getting into COBL after like 8 months :hyper:

well... when i listened to the album online (before it was out) for the first time, I liked COBL... but then I started paying attention to the lyrics and thought it was mediocre. But musically, it has grown on me so much lately that the somewhat trite lyrics fall into the background.

now playing: u2 - all because of you........ side B

Zootlesque said:

well... when i listened to the album online (before it was out) for the first time, I liked COBL... but then I started paying attention to the lyrics and thought it was mediocre. But musically, it has grown on me so much lately that the somewhat trite lyrics fall into the background.

I think lyrically Bono has fallen by the way side a tad. It's been gradual since Pop... ATYCLB had flashes of garbage (end of Kite, Grace etc etc) but a lot of solid stuff. This album is very simplistic. Mind you it is probably Edge's best work in some respects so you give and take.

COBL, Vertigo, Sometimes are the only 3 that hit me off the album.

Still The Real Thing.

timothius said:

I think lyrically Bono has fallen by the way side a tad. It's been gradual since Pop... ATYCLB had flashes of garbage (end of Kite, Grace etc etc) but a lot of solid stuff. This album is very simplistic. Mind you it is probably Edge's best work in some respects so you give and take.

:yes:

absolutely agree with you about ending of kite & grace as a whole.

now playing: u2 - a man and a woman

timothius said:

Cool down mumma!

in case you were guessing the awful line there, I meant the mouthful of teeth one. :wink:

u2 - fast cars........ :dancing: love this! its the hot cousin of mysterious ways!

u2 - love and peace or else........ this song kicked major ass yesterday!!! those drums! :rockon: and Edge's guitar towards the end! :drool:

how to reassemble.... lol thats funny. :wink:

SIDE A
1. vertigo
2. miracle drug
3. sometimes
4. city
5. original
6. yahweh

SIDE B
7. all because of you
8. crumbs
9. a man and a woman
10. fast cars
11. love and peace
12. one step closer

works better for me... :shrug:

Zootlesque said:
how to reassemble.... lol thats funny. :wink:

SIDE A
1. vertigo
2. miracle drug
3. sometimes
4. city
5. original
6. yahweh

SIDE B
7. all because of you
8. crumbs
9. a man and a woman
10. fast cars
11. love and peace
12. one step closer

works better for me... :shrug:

Thats a nice order.

I'm going to reorder my itunes play list now & see how it works.

It's a really awkward album to flow, ive found. Hopefully it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom