Now Playing: New York, London, Auckland, Munich...Everyone Talking Bout Pop Muzik

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Cape Town, Auckland, Paris, Munich :hyper:

I shan't say the s-word tonight :wink:.

How goes it?

:hyper:

Still procrastinating, and you? :reject: When I should be re-learning everything I know about nuclear reactors, torque, trig identities, the first derivative, changes in enthalpy, denudation, and Oedipus' mum-bonking, I'm creating lame gifs of Bono crowd surfing between b stages. :(

Sergei Rachmaninov - Prelude in E flat major op. 23, No. 6

GibsonGirl said:

:hyper:

Still procrastinating, and you? :reject: When I should be re-learning everything I know about nuclear reactors, torque, trig identities, the first derivative, changes in enthalpy, denudation, and Oedipus' mum-bonking, I'm creating lame gifs of Bono crowd surfing between b stages. :(

I'm pretty good, I've managed to catch a nice dose of the flu so I've got the day off work today. It's 9:50am and I think I've already exhausted everything I can do of any interest outside of the computer. Morning TV is rubbish.

You've still got plenty of time aye, don't stress out too much about it - I'm sure you will do fine. Allthough I will say that is the reason why I dropped all my sciences in year 11 despite them being my best subjects. :wink:

Shihad - Home Again :sad:

timothius said:

I'm pretty good, I've managed to catch a nice dose of the flu so I've got the day off work today. It's 9:50am and I think I've already exhausted everything I can do of any interest outside of the computer. Morning TV is rubbish.

You've still got plenty of time aye, don't stress out too much about it - I'm sure you will do fine. Allthough I will say that is the reason why I dropped all my sciences in year 11 despite them being my best subjects. :wink:

Shihad - Home Again :sad:

Ah, morning TV - the wonderful realm of Eastenders and The Crocodile Hunter. :hyper:

And being sick isn't nice at all, get better soon! I've actually got a rather nasty dose of the flu as well. It feels like someone's stuck needles in my ears and rubbed sandpaper down my throat. Plus, I've lost the ability to smell things.

Radiohead - Backdrifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom