Now Playing: Lions to beat the All Blacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hippy said:
U2 - A Sort of Homecoming

I had forgotten how great this whole album is... :heart:

I overlooked 'The Unforgettable Fire' for so long - now that i've re-discovered how wonderful is, it's like having found a brand new U2 album I never knew about :heart:

Coldplay - Fix You

beau2ifulday said:

I overlooked 'The Unforgettable Fire' for so long - now that i've re-discovered how wonderful is, it's like having found a brand new U2 album I never knew about :heart:

I love listening to UF and Zooropa late at night... both are very calming albums...

Bjork - Where Is the Line With You

Coldplay - A Message

:bow:
I love this song so very much. I'm not blown away with the new album, but I think it's worth buying just for this one song.

I can't be dealing with tears from Baby Edge right now, so we'll just leave it at that.

Setlist party on Monday might be another matter though.
:p

Coldplay - Swallowed in the Sea

beau2ifulday said:
I can't be dealing with tears from Baby Edge right now, so we'll just leave it at that.

Setlist party on Monday might be another matter though.
:p

:lol:

I don't know if Baby Edge will be around on Tuesday morning. He is feeling very tierd after the weekend and is coming down with a cold. But Baby Edge knows the setlist party he doesnt go to will be random and have Pop played backwards on a paino accordian & Edge will implode.

Radiohead - My Iron Lung

timothius said:

:lol:

I don't know if Baby Edge will be around on Tuesday morning. He is feeling very tierd after the weekend and is coming down with a cold. But Baby Edge knows the setlist party he doesnt go to will be random and have Pop played backwards on a paino accordian & Edge will implode.

Radiohead - My Iron Lung

So Edge is going from being on fire to imploding?
:hmm:

Of course.
Noone would ever think of mixing Pop with the piano accordian.

*kicks experimental honky-tonky piano under desk*
:shifty:

Make sure Baby Edge takes care of himself :hug:

The Cranberries - Dreams

Nina Blackwood's new wave show is on (started on time this week! Woohoo!)-"Let's Go To Bed" by the Cure is what's on now.

I know there's Cure fans here...what's the deal now with what I've heard about three of the members being kicked out during their tour? I'm not an expert on this band, so I'm not sure what the story is there-anyone else know?

Angela

Steve Kilbey -- Loki

My cat (named Loki -- hmmm... wonder where I got that name from? :hmm: ) made me listen to this song. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom