Now Playing: Lie Like A Loungroom Lizard & Sing Like A Bird Released

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hippy said:
lol yeah :reject:

My boss said something like "you're never gonna get it" and we all spontaneously started singing the song :D

goodtimes.

Haha, that's awesome :D :up:. Reminds me of the time my English class broke into Alanis Morissette's "Ironic"-some kid was looking up the word in the dictionary, and a bunch of the kids started each singing a line. 'Twas funny.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:).

"Need You Tonight"-INXS.

You know what? This song rules.

Angela

Oasis - The Meaning Of Soul

:up: good song. Don't like the way it ends, though.

timothius said:
Another hard night of study I see GG:wink:

:reject:

Pink Floyd - The Gunner's Dream

Ugh, now look, you've made me feel guilty. I'm going to have to study now. :wink: Silly school!

GibsonGirl said:
Ugh, now look, you've made me feel guilty. I'm going to have to study now. :wink: Silly school!

Now I feel guilty for making you feel guilty.:wink: No more guilt trips. :yes:

Actually if anything seeing people like you study/try compared to the "effort" I made last year makes me a little guilty.:sad:

Oh well... still did well enough :hyper:

Shihad - All The Young Facists

timothius said:
Midnight Oil - Power & The Passion :dancing:

You have no idea how badly I want to get this song out of my system. But I just cant. :dance:

'Tis a good song. It is rather amusing watching Peter Garrett try to dance in the video, though-good god, that guy's tall...

Listening to "This Is Radio Clash" by the Clash right now.

*Boogies*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

'Tis a good song. It is rather amusing watching Peter Garrett try to dance in the video, though-good god, that guy's tall...

The dance at the end of King Of The Mountain rules all. I simply cannot express my awe at that.

He's freakishly tall, and watching the DVD yesterday was remarkably cut back in the day for a rock singer. If only he wasn't a member of the Labor Party. :madspit:

Midnight Oil - US Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom