Now Playing: Holiday, Celebrate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsMofoGone said:
Tears For Fears - Shout

:up:.

Also, timothius, I've heard "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?" on the radio before :). I even heard it at Perkins one night :p.

And hey, I'm the same way with bands I like, too-multiples of things and all that :D. That DVD sounds cool...I'd like to get that.

Anywho, listening to "Enjoy The Silence" by Depeche Mode right now. Good song :up:.

Angela

The Church -- The Unguarded Moment

which brings us to:

Lullaby (also by The Church)

both in honour of the newest SK news. :yes: :D

Moonlit_Angel said:

:up:.

Also, timothius, I've heard "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?" on the radio before :). I even heard it at Perkins one night :p.

What is a Perkins? :scratch:

The wierdest thing I've heard U2 related was a AIWIY -> Everlasting Love double. :hyper:

Now Playing: Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone :reject:

Its the radio dammit!

timothius said:
What is a Perkins? :scratch:

A restaurant. It specializes in breakfast foods, but you can get lunches or dinners, there, too :). Their food is yummy :D. And we heard that song on their music thing when we were eating there one time.

Originally posted by timothius
The wierdest thing I've heard U2 related was a AIWIY -> Everlasting Love double. :hyper:

Wow, really? Can't say I've heard that on any radio stations (that weren't internet-related, that is).

I've got VH1 Classic on...heh, timothius, I think I have you beat...they're playing Debbie Gibson right now-"Electric Youth".

I'm thinking it's time to change the channel.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom