NOW PLAYING... Hello June!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by LemonMelon
As for Tears For Fears, my favorite is probably Head Over Heels, but Seeds Of Love is such a good album. :D

I never quite seem to be surprised when it boils down to Tears For Fears ... their whole catalog is quite impressive.

Their albums 'The Hurting' ( songs ... Mad World, Pale Shelter, Memories Fade, and Start Of The Breakdown) and 'Songs From The Big Chair' (songs ... Shout, The Working Hour, and Listen) are their BEST in my book. :bow: :bow:

But, I could also say how much I love 'Elemental' (songs ... Elemental, Break It Down Again, Mr. Pessimist, Fish Out Of Water, and Power) and 'Sowing The Seeds Of Love' (songs ... Woman In Chains, Advice For The Young At Heart) these are true gems too. :up:

As for 'Head Over Heels' ... because it was 'over-played' so much ... (and I mean til people just hated hearing it ... 'over-played' so much) it never got the true recognition it really deserved, as it was a GREAT song. (The video alone, was really cool) Most people couldn't stand that song ... it was deemed as a 'teeny-boppy' song ... rather than a 'broke my heart' emotional love song. :tsk:

Now, it's Journey - Patiently

Back
Top Bottom