Now Playing... Blame it on the love of rock 'n' roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Thanks! I have been on that FTP for a while but I have never seen those Vids.

Ah, okay.

Originally posted by timothius
Those are the 3 I havent seen. Next Exit :lmao: hillarious clip. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :appreciation:

:D :hug:. You are quite welcome. Glad you enjoyed them (hehe, agreed about the "Next Exit" one...ah, early 80s videos...you gotta love 'em :p).

Originally posted by timothius
I can promise a review of each show, pics and all hopefully. What are you're absolute favourites... I need to have some fodder for the first night. :hyper:

Favorite songs...urgh, that's a hard one...but a few I can think of right now would be "Into Temptation" (favorite Crowded House song :heart:...), "It's Only Natural", "Luckiest Man Alive", "Nothing Wrong With You"...

...and the song I'm listening to right now (to get somewhat back on topic)-"Message To My Girl" (another one that deserves a :heart: :cute:...). As well as the ones on your list. Just to name a few. They're obvious ones, but, eh...

It may be a while before I actually read your review, though, 'cause my family'll be in Iowa later this week. But I look forward to it.

*Goes back to humming along with song*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Favorite songs...urgh, that's a hard one...but a few I can think of right now would be "Into Temptation" (favorite Crowded House song :heart:...), "It's Only Natural", "Luckiest Man Alive", "Nothing Wrong With You"...

...and the song I'm listening to right now (to get somewhat back on topic)-"Message To My Girl" (another one that deserves a :heart: :cute:...). As well as the ones on your list. Just to name a few. They're obvious ones, but, eh...

It may be a while before I actually read your review, though, 'cause my family'll be in Iowa later this week. But I look forward to it.

MTMG :heart: - I'm not afraid to say I adore this song to death... even though I am a guy. :reject: The Anniversary version gives me chills every time.

You like Luckiest Man Alive? I guess we all have our faults :hug:. Into Temptation I've always known its awesome, but I never really "feel" the song (except for that line "Into Temptaion, right where you belong" :drool: :drool: ).

Too many options. :sad: :hyper:

Have wicked awesome fun in Iowa! Last I heard it was a swinging state! :swing:

Jack In The Box said:
I've been looking for that cover!
let me know if you want it, i can send it to you somehow.

---

sleater-kinney - the fox

Jack In The Box said:
yeah! I want :hyper:

thanks!
yeah, so there's weirdness on gmail right now. it keeps giving me a server error when i try to log in. :huh:

so i'm 'yousendingit'. i'll post the link in a minute.

---

radiohead - talk show host

here you go JintheB, and anyone else who wants it:

http://s14.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=157U5X8OY71U13MZH9MP969OLL

---

broken social scene- hHallmark

Jack In The Box said:
Death From Above 1979 - Luno

uh, interesting :hmm:
:laugh: yeah, that what i thought too.
___

broken social scene - lover's spit :love: