Now Playing... Blame it on the love of rock 'n' roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

I remember really liking that song when I was little.

Ah yes, Foreigner ... GREAT band !! :up:
I don't know why, but I love listening to late 70's and all of the 80's music :drool:
As I feel trapped in that particular era !! :bow:
I feel it is simply one of the BEST eras in music anyway !! :wink:

Working on my PC for a little bit now, have time for a couple more songs in between work ... :applaud:

Foreigner - Double Vision

sufjan stevens - They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From the Dead!! Ahhhhh!

^ great song, possibly my favorite off Illinois (or The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts)

---

Xiu Xiu - Bog People

Jack In The Box said:
^ great song, possibly my favorite off Illinois (or The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts)
this whole cd is pretty good. i still love 'john wayne gacy, jr.'

---

sufjan stevens - The Tallest Man, the Broadest Shoulders, Part I: The Great Frontier, Part II: Come to Me Only With Playthings Now

damn these long song titles!

long titles are pretty funny, and yes, definitely the whole cd is great

--

Sufjan Stevens - The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
:wink:

timothius said:
Single X34.

Ah.

timothius said:
*belatedly boogies*

Split Enz - Dirty Creature

(I will die if they play this song.) :combust:

Just listened to that one earlier (good song). Hope they do play it for ya :) (request idea, perhaps?).

I'm listening to "Never Ceases To Amaze Me" by 'em right now.

:heart:...this is such a fun song...:D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Just listened to that one earlier (good song). Hope they do play it for ya :) (request idea, perhaps?).

I'm listening to "Never Ceases To Amaze Me" by 'em right now.

:heart:...this is such a fun song...:D.

Request Idea! You read my mind... I've been looking up how to make the perfect paper planes the last few nights. My request will get in. I'm still pondering what to request... I've got a few I'm desperate for... I Walk Away, Sweet Dreams, Nails In My Feet etc etc... I've got 3 nights so I can spread them out. :hyper:

Never Ceases To Amaze Me. :lmao: Have you heard about the "lost" video for that? It has Tim talking to a monkey at Sydney Zoo... thats why it's not on the Split Enz DVD. :yes: :lmao:

The Swingers - Counting The Beat

timothius said:
Request Idea! You read my mind... I've been looking up how to make the perfect paper planes the last few nights. My request will get in. I'm still pondering what to request... I've got a few I'm desperate for... I Walk Away, Sweet Dreams, Nails In My Feet etc etc... I've got 3 nights so I can spread them out. :hyper:

Ooh, yeah, that would be tough. I'd suggest just going with whatever song is sounding particularly worth hearing the night of the show, 'cause deciding would make me go :crazy:. But hey, whatever works for you.

Originally posted by timothius
Never Ceases To Amaze Me. :lmao: Have you heard about the "lost" video for that? It has Tim talking to a monkey at Sydney Zoo... thats why it's not on the Split Enz DVD. :yes: :lmao:

Haha, oh, yes. Strange, strange little video-what's with the beaming down and then later beaming up of the other members? Are they supposed to be space aliens or something???? LOL (also, we're not even going to discuss Tim's afro in that one. Holy crud...I think that one beats my dad's afro that he had back in high school :p).

I like the video, though...it just amuses me greatly :D.

Anywho, still listening to Split Enz..."Give It A Whirl" is playing now.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Ooh, yeah, that would be tough. I'd suggest just going with whatever song is sounding particularly worth hearing the night of the show, 'cause deciding would make me go :crazy:. But hey, whatever works for you.

Haha, oh, yes. Strange, strange little video-what's with the beaming down and then later beaming up of the other members? Are they supposed to be space aliens or something???? LOL (also, we're not even going to discuss Tim's afro in that one. Holy crud...I think that one beats my dad's afro that he had back in high school :p).

I like the video, though...it just amuses me greatly :D.

I've never seen the video :sad: I've only heard the folk tales about it. :sad:

Oh it sounds more tragic than I possibly could have imagined... :hyper:

You make a good point about waiting until the night... I was thinking if I came up with a completely obscure song (Things, Next Exit etc etc) to throw up the chords on the paper plane as well as the request... Neil digs that sort of thing. I've got a boot of him singing Nails In My Feet solo as a request where he has to ask the audience what the entire bridge is before hand.

Humility :drool:

Midnight Oil - Power & The Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom