Now Playing... Blame it on the love of rock 'n' roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
MTMG :heart: - I'm not afraid to say I adore this song to death... even though I am a guy. :reject: The Anniversary version gives me chills every time.

Don't know if I've heard that one. But yeah, it's a lovely song. Something I'm sure almost every girl would love to hear from their guy.

Originally posted by timothius
You like Luckiest Man Alive? I guess we all have our faults :hug:.

Heh, yeah, I do. I know, it's not an overly liked song, but I personally don't mind it :shrug:.

Into Temptation I've always known its awesome, but I never really "feel" the song (except for that line "Into Temptaion, right where you belong" :drool: :drool: ).

I just love the lyrics, and it's a song that kinda helped, along with a few other things, push me to check out more of this stuff. It's just a song that really got me the first time I heard it.

Too many options. :sad: :hyper:

Too true. A good thing for obvious reasons, but the downside is that it's so tough. U2's music would be the same way.

Have wicked awesome fun in Iowa! Last I heard it was a swinging state! :swing:

LOL, it isn't a bad little place, no-it's where I'm originally from, so...good memories and all that. Thanks, by the way :).

Back on to the topic again of what is playing here...just flipped on the adult alternative channel, and "Adia" by Sarah McLachlan is playing.

I've always liked this song :).

*Looks at year next to the song*

Wow, this one's 8 years old already? Yikes.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom