Now Listening.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Venice Queen

I wish the Chili's would make more songs like this. :up:

dirty water - dead dreams

really loud in my headphones. my roommate is listening to 50 cent :|:mad::mad::|:angry::grumpy::mad:

IWasBored said:
my roommate is listening to 50 cent :|:mad::mad::|:angry::grumpy::mad:

Here's what you do. Either destroy his stereo, or destroy HIM. No human being in his or her right mind should have to listen to that rubbish.

GibsonGirl said:

Here's what you do. Either destroy his stereo, or destroy HIM. No human being in his or her right mind should have to listen to that rubbish.

you mean HER? they don't do guy/girl roommates at my school (i'm a girl).

:wink:

dirty water - no struggle.

roommate: more 50 cent

:death:

the bruisers - can't put your arms around a memory

why did my first roommate have to leave? our music taste was about 97% identical. she didn't just move out, she withdrew from school.

:scream:

the bruisers - chrome

50 cent: "i love you like a fat kid loves cake" :lmao: and people like this guy?

Popmartijn said:

I will try to get that VCR working now. :)

The VCR is working again! :) The friend who gave it to me had a tape still in it. It's one of the Lowlands festival broadcasts. I think it's 2003 (with the Foo Fighters, Suede, Audiobullies, etc.)

me: Melissa Ferrick - Taking A Liking
(from the V/A compilation Out Loud)

bruce springsteen - badlands

my roommate has moved on from 50 cent. unfortunatly whatever it is, it's not any better.

IWasBored said:

you mean HER? they don't do guy/girl roommates at my school (i'm a girl).

:wink:

dirty water - no struggle.

roommate: more 50 cent

:death:

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry. I thought you were a he. :reject: I think it's the whole "shotgun" thing in your location that threw me off. Girls with shotguns are sort of rare. :wink:

ANYWAY, since your roommate's still listening to that awful excuse for music, do yourself a favour and put that shotgun to work. :D

Aardvark747 said:

quite correct there! Ive always said his best performence for the bad is probably on that track!

It really is amazing. I have some guy friends who insist that U2 are crap, and that they have no shining moments. I played Larry's section from Rejoice, and that shut 'em up rather quickly.

Queen - I Want To Break Free

Urban Dance Squad - No Kid (Live 4 September 1997, Continental, New York)
(from the bonus disc of the US reissue of Planet Ultra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom