Now listening...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara Mullen said:
Marty, in that version of BD does someone shout Bosco? I once had a live mp3 of me and my dad clapping and talking at Slane. What a small world. :hmm: I knew you'd agree with the Emmylou Harris choice. I'll never get to take Marty out for dinner in Spain because he only likes the older ladies :sad:

Mylo - Drop the Pressure

I have to listen to it. I doubt it though Laura. It's the same version as on the Slane DVD, so if you can hear yourself on that DVD, you're probably also on this CD. :)
As for Emmylou Harris, I do think she's gorgeous. She has a lot of grace in her appearance. But don't worry about that dinner in Spain, I do not only like older women. Beautiful women my age (or about 10 years younger :sexywink: ) are :combust: too!

:hmm:
I think I have that Mylo song too somewhere. I might go and look for that one...

me: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Wing
(from Axis: Bold As Love)

One of his best songs (and thus one of the best songs ever). Forget his axe-shredding image, this is pure emotion without showing off.

:drool:

Popmartijn said:

I have to listen to it. I doubt it though Laura. It's the same version as on the Slane DVD, so if you can hear yourself on that DVD, you're probably also on this CD. :)
As for Emmylou Harris, I do think she's gorgeous. She has a lot of grace in her appearance. But don't worry about that dinner in Spain, I do not only like older women. Beautiful women my age (or about 10 years younger :sexywink: ) are :combust: too!

:hmm:
I think I have that Mylo song too somewhere. I might go and look for that one...

me: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Wing

One of his best songs (and thus one of the best songs ever). Forget his axe-shredding image, this is pure emotion without showing off.

:drool:

Are you 30? :shifty:

Mylo played with the Scissor Sisters, I liked him and knew that song but not who it was by eevr since everyone is talking about him.

Sid Vicious - I did it my way

Lara Mullen said:
snow Patrol - Crazy in Love (Beyonce cover - BBC Radio 1)

I love Snow Patrol, I think this sounds funny... but does anyone else think this is just fuel for the Travis comparisons, what with their cover of Hit Me Baby One More Time?

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - You Got Me Floatin'

You're 20 already! :shifty: In that case, make it beautiful women 8 years younger. ;)

UnforgettableLemon said:

I love Snow Patrol, I think this sounds funny... but does anyone else think this is just fuel for the Travis comparisons, what with their cover of Hit Me Baby One More Time?

I have an Embrace cover of How Come by D12, it is amazing by the way. It's from Radio one and bands come in and play for the live lounge. The woman who presents it asks everyband to sing a cover song, Will Young and Razorlight both sang Hey Ya by Outkast and in the Springtime they will release a cd of all these covers. I think this is why Snow Patrol sang this.

Still listening to the end of Sid Vicious.

Popmartijn said:
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - You Got Me Floatin'

You're 20 already! :shifty: In that case, make it beautiful women 8 years younger. ;)

April Marty, April. You may like to remember that month. I think you would agree I am wise beyond my years. And look older than I am. I blame my family for my one grey hair. :angry:

Muse - Time is running out

:lol: (at the title of the song playing, Laura)
:hug:

me: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Miss Lover

I will try to remember that date.
*is usually horrible with birthdays*

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Bold As Love
(the kinda title track from this Axis album)

Most of the famous songs people attribute to Jimi Hendrix solo are from his group, who should not be forgotten! Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding were class musicians too (although certainly not as good as Jimi himself).
BTW, the musical break in this song is pure heaven, with all the phasing. It's as if a plane is flying through your head.

:hyper:

Popmartijn said:
:lol: (at the title of the song playing, Laura)
:hug:

me: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Miss Lover

I will try to remember that date.
*is usually horrible with birthdays*

It's a whole month Marty! :D

Jet - Are you gonna be my girl

Mylo - Drop The Pressure
(from the Q magazine compilation Best Of 2004)

See, I do have that track! :up:
A good track too! :up: :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom