Now I've heard everything....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (AP) - Those burritos do have bite. A judge has ruled in favor of a man's claim that he had alcohol on his breath not because he drank, but due to his eating of burritos made with beer-and-tequila marinated meat.

William Dolge, 45, was accused of violating his work release for having alcohol on his breath when he returned to jail from his job last month.

After reviewing the burrito recipe, Lincoln County District Judge John Murphy agreed that the Mexican food was to blame.

"The court feels it is unnecessary to conduct a taste test of the burritos in question to determine their potency," Murphy wrote in his ruling Thursday. "The list of ingredients indicates that there is sufficient alcohol in the burritos for a preliminary breath test to register positive."

Dolge ate four burritos that were brought to his work place by a fellow employee, according to court records. The recipe included one bottle of red Irish beer, 1 1/2 cups of tequila and three-quarters of a bottle of dark ale.

"No rational person would use a 'burrito' defense as a means of covering up the consumption of alcohol during a period of work release," Murphy wrote.

Dolge originally was granted work release while serving 364 days in jail for driving with a suspended license.

If Dolge's work release is reinstated, the judge advised him to limit his meal selection in the future to "less potent fare."

Next thing you are going to tell me is that not only do Americans put hot dogs on sticks..but they put poulty, beef and salad on one too...:lol:

guaca said:
"No rational person would use a 'burrito' defense as a means of covering up the consumption of alcohol during a period of work release," Murphy wrote.

:hmm:

resume on a stick

guaca said:
Next thing you are going to tell me is that not only do Americans put hot dogs on sticks..but they put poulty, beef and salad on one too...:lol:

guaca guaca guaca...what are we going to do with you....

FFFF_Logo.jpg

If you go to this page and search for food on stick, you will find all the wonderful food that is available on stick at the Minnesota State Fair. Alligator on a stick, chicken on a stick, fried candy bars on a stick.....the list goes on.

Our fair is a great fair...and I will be missing it this year :sad:

:lol:

morning star farms makes/made (i have no idea if they still do, the grocery store here doesn't carry them anymore) vegetarian corn dogs :drool:

Back
Top Bottom