Nothing to win and nothing left to lose..............just DESCRIBING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
choices, choices...:(

next year i doubt i'll be on at all during the week. if my dad's job works out i'll still be doing crew...and next year i am taking AP world history which is like the hardest AP class offered to any grade, and has hours of homework a night supposedly. hopefully i won't have to drop out :yikes:

i am pumped though, i love history :nerd:

yes my journal entries are all very deep and thought-provoking :lol:

you ought to start writing in yours...

I replied in one of your old entries on last.fm :sexywink:

I love History too :love:

Btw, are you guys watching the Opening Cermony too? :hyper:

vivalapopedge said:
^^:up: Good John

Je n'aime pas parler.................je suis mauvais...............je suis tres bien a ecrivre

I had a French exchange student a few months ago who HATED me..................we were both terrible at each other's languages............the only time we interacted was once I won a crew race and she was jumping up and down for me....................and the time I broke the toaster :laugh:

Yesss, another rower! :hyper: Just found out about VertigoGal, and now you...sweetness. :rockon:

Oh, and VertigoGal, I hope things work out for you with the AP and all...it can be quite challenging at times but I'm sure that you'll do just fine since you like history. :)

yeah i'm watching it! pretty interesting so far...kind of satanic

:mac:

cabcere glad you found your way into describe! this is the thread where we can get off topic without fear of punishment :wink:

how old are you? have you taken any AP courses? :hmm:

Zootlesque said:
Cabcere, :wave: you're not an alter.. are you? :shifty: :wink:

Hi Zootlesque, Kayla, and everyone! :wave: Zootlesque, I'm not sure what an alter is, so I don't think I can answer that question without looking like a total idiot. :|

VertigoGal, in answer to your question, I'm 20 and I took AP U.S. History, AP Gov't., and AP English when I was in high school. (I also took the test for AP European History, but didn't take the class.)

^^^ I just thought the title 'I suck' together with the whole hastily written journal entry was really cute! :lol:

VertigoGal said:
choices, choices...:(

next year i doubt i'll be on at all during the week. if my dad's job works out i'll still be doing crew...and next year i am taking AP world history which is like the hardest AP class offered to any grade, and has hours of homework a night supposedly. hopefully i won't have to drop out :yikes:

i am pumped though, i love history :nerd:

yes my journal entries are all very deep and thought-provoking :lol:

you ought to start writing in yours...

Yeah, I'm taking AP US History, next year. It's supposed to be loads of fun. Oops. Forgot the sarcasm again! :D

Cabcere, you definitely don't sound like an alter! :lol: :hug:

an alter is someone posting with an alternate id :wink:

Hey LNOB :wave:

Zootlesque said:
Cabcere, you definitely don't sound like an alter! :lol: :hug:

an alter is someone posting with an alternate id :wink:

Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks for enlightening me! :wink:

hey LNOB :wave:

cabcere...an alter is like when someone makes a second screenname, like their alter ego or something. :wink:

i'm a freshman so i havent had much chance to take those course yet obviously...that's cool you took a few though, were you able to get high enough on any of the tests for college credit?

so did you just pick up rowing in college then? :hmm:

VertigoGal said:
hey LNOB :wave:

cabcere...an alter is like when someone makes a second screenname, like their alter ego or something. :wink:

i'm a freshman so i havent had much chance to take those course yet obviously...that's cool you took a few though, were you able to get high enough on any of the tests for college credit?

so did you just pick up rowing in college then? :hmm:

Wow, so you're signing up to take AP courses for your sophomore year? That's pretty impressive...where I went to school AP classes weren't even offered until junior year. I got a 4 on my APUSH exam and 3s on the others, which means that I didn't get credit for college, but I'm still glad I took the classes anyway. And yeah, I just started rowing in college - my high school definitely didn't have a crew team, and in fact when I started rowing I had to explain to a lot of my high school friends what "crew" meant! :lol:

cabcere: yeah, AP world is typically the only one open to sophomores...although now they've added AP computer science, AP chinese (but you already have to know chinese to take it which is stupid), and AP stat if you've taken alg 2 in freshman year which i have.

anyway world history is the main one and it's also like the hardest one they offer, makes no sense that it's for sophomores but whatever :lol:

our high school doesn't have a crew team either, it's a local thing. is college rowing a lot of fun? it's one of the things i've been thinking about a lot lately...it costs a lot of money & i'm not sure if i should do it if i don't plan on rowing in college...but on the other hand i want to have free time in college :wink:

btw, you didn't get credit for a 4?

Back
Top Bottom