Nothing to lose except a boat when you DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye sometime, but we are both young, so we have a lot of time to go before it could happen

A1 = Highest
A2
B1
B2
B3
C1
C2
C3 = Lowest honour
D1 = Highest Pass
D2
D3 = Lowest Pass
E = Highest failing grade
F
NG = Lowest grade

^^^Your grades are pretty good, then. I mean, you're passing everything..

^^Hey :wave:

^No need for the chat when you have DESCRIBE :wink:....right?

I like just different types of rock music, including Pop-Rock :reject:, I love ATYCLB :reject:, and hate Rap, and normal Pop(Listen to Pop music from the 80's and it is brilliant but now it is shite)

why so :reject: about loving ATYCLB? That album made me a U2 fan...it will always rank very highly for me. :yes:

And I also like some 80's Pop...and can't stand rap either...:no:

^^ Because everyone here seems to hate it

And it got me into the band, I love it so much

I remember the soundtrack of GTA: Vice City, I could listen to that for hours, it was great. Now if you turn on the radio all you hear is crap like "My humps my humps my humps" Black Eyed Peas, disappointed me, I was hoping they could keep the quality of "where is the love", but well they didn't

^ Reggae is great for abit of fun :wink:

^My Humps was funny the first time I heard it...but by the third time i wanted to cut it:|

And yeah, I don't understand why so many people here seem to hate ATYCLB, it's such a great album....:sigh:

< Not very familiar with movie soundtracks...except Almost Famous...my fav. movie of all time.

^ oops...see? that proves my complete lack of knowledge when it comes to any soundtrack :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom