Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She'd been out gardening with Alan and wanted an excuse to come inside and have a rest, so she decided to call and talk to me for 20 minutes. :laugh:

I see Liam and Daniel have been letting you down ... :tsk:

Yes.

Ack! Evil bad song stuck in my head! *listens to anarchist opera*

Liam's just lurking it up again? So he can fire off a 300 once-off, but has no long-term stamina ... :tsk:

Maybe he's just got no comeback for our jabs at him regarding his inflatable affections ...!

Is it sad that by the time stamp, without even playing it, I know what song he sang?

Goddamn I hate how they cut to the news in the middle of the cricket. Who actually watched Channel 9's nightly news anyway?

I suppose at least the cricket stops them broadcasting fucking A Current Affair for a few nights.

That fat lame-o. Why didn't he do that at my gig?! :grumpy:

Speaking of fat lame-os I ahve the suddent desire to drunk text Dave and tellhikm hes an asshole.

Careful now, Reggo, remember what happened the last time you drunktexted while drunkposting here! :lol:

Careful now, Reggo, remember what happened the last time you drunktexted while drunkposting here! :lol:

That ende dhilariously. But fine, i won't. He's still an insenseitive prick.

Hah, yeah, Reggo, you may just be better off.

And hey, Daniel, Windies now 3/174, managed 0/106 in the second session. Need 185 to win with a day and a session remaining. I think this could still go either way!

As Danny keeps saying, all this talk about Test cricket dying is just a load of codswallop.

It's Latter-Day Night! Live Comedy (2003) (V)

Jesus Christ, Mormons, i snothign scared? Oh wait, stanaic symbols are. I forgot. Sorrty.

I'd suggest the Mormon church ITSELF is live comedy ...

If I cuold, I'd tape a sacrament meeting, speed it up and set it to Yakkety Sax.

:hmm: I would have to get charge my phone for ages for that... but it'd be awesome, especially if it's the first sunday after a missionary returns home and everyone's fidegty and cranky casue I'ts fast sunday.

Wouldn't they smell the scent of heathen upon you and turn you back at the door? :wink:

Nah. they've let me in befroe. But I jsut realized that to do this, I'd have to set foot in a Mormon church adn I swore enver to do tha tagain unless it's to pull a prank or something similar.

Doesn't entirely look like it's worn off. :wink:

Ha, "Twistianity". I'll have to use that.

Back
Top Bottom