Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, hey Lima Bean.

Daniel is talkign srs stuff. I should not be here babbling about stupid stuff. Sorry, Daniel.

Nah, I reckon Daniel might be well advised to follow your strategy of dodgy-weekend-stress relief. :wink:

Axver, I just had a brilliant idea. You should get a flat with a balcony that overlooks some kind of courtyard. Then Liam and Charlot coudl actually live in your backyard. :laugh:

Daniel is talkign srs stuff. I should not be here babbling about stupid stuff. Sorry, Daniel.

Its all good Reggo, go for your life! I hate posting this shit in here sometimes...I know i Don't really do it much, but you guys dont need me talking this stuff all the time.....

Its all good Reggo, go for your life! I hate posting this shit in here sometimes...I know i Don't really do it much, but you guys dont need me talking this stuff all the time.....

Better out than in.

Axver, I just had a brilliant idea. You should get a flat with a balcony that overlooks some kind of courtyard. Then Liam and Charlot coudl actually live in your backyard. :laugh:

I am ENDLESSLY amused that I actually don't have a backyard, despite the fact Liam and Charlotte (and sometimes Andrew) live there and the Annhilation Tour began there.

(Though when Liam first moved in, I lived on the Gold Coast and did have a backyard.)

My hokey moment of today is to say that we're all friends here and that means we're there if anybody wants to get shit off their chest.

You guys have put up with a fair bit from me! :laugh:

Teh third leg of the Annhilation otour should totally start on my roof. And they should play I can't get no satisfatction. but bono can't sing. Yeah.

Wait, What?

Teh third leg of the Annhilation otour should totally start on my roof. And they should play I can't get no satisfatction. but bono can't sing. Yeah.

Wait, What?

I'll try to arrange that for your tufmas present, Reggo.

For psoterity and whatever:

Gather 'round children. Adam Clayton would like to tell you A Story.

-----

'Twas the night before tufmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even Hatmouse;

The beer cans were strewn 'cross the parlour with flair,
A sign that tuf bono kept passing out there;

Bobert Schmidt was nestled all snug in his bed,
While visions of hearse races danced in his head;

And tuf edge with his guitar and I, with my bong,
Had just settled down to write some respectable songs,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the couch to see what was the matter.

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But ten pizza boxes, and eight cases of beer,

With a little man staggering, so obviously blotto,
I knew in a moment it must be tuf bono.

More rapid than eagles his respecters they came,
And he burped, and he shouted, and called them by name;

"Now, Axver! now, Ashley! now, Travis and Bonnie!
On, Reggo, on, Ingrid! on, Charlot and Danny!

Go get me more pizza! and more Heineken too!
Now dash away! dash away! or else I'll eat you!"

As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Down the chimney tuf bono came with a bound.

He was dressed all in leather, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all stained with beer, pizza, and soot;

His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!

I wish I could mean it when I say all that,
But he really was just a fat schmuck in a hat.

He slurred as he told me that Springtime has come,
‘A MESSIDGE’ he said ‘for PRESSYDENTUH RONALD RAYGUN’;

He ate some poutine pizza, and then ate some more
Soon pizza crust and beer cans covered the floor,

'tuf bono!' I shouted, 'just look at this mess!',
But he gave not a shit about my distress;

He drank more Heineken, in fact quite a lot,
The three hundred cases that tuf edge and I bought

But I heard him exclaim, ere he passed out that night,
"Respectful tufmas to all, and to all a good night!"

So Daniel (and Liam?), who do you like in the cricket? I thought the Windies looked like they had a good shot at the win, but with Gayle and Sarwan gone, they may be a wee bit fucked ...

its fucking tufmas next week! I hope you all got your tufmas trees!

I couldn't be bothered putting up my tree this year. :lol:

I've a tufmas train out, though! And a few cards up. I think it's a decent enough concession to the season.

So Daniel (and Liam?), who do you like in the cricket? I thought the Windies looked like they had a good shot at the win, but with Gayle and Sarwan gone, they may be a wee bit fucked ...

I thought they were in with a shot the windies, doesn't really look like it now, though.

I couldn't be bothered putting up my tree this year. :lol:

I've a tufmas train out, though! And a few cards up. I think it's a decent enough concession to the season.

Well dad threw out our christmas tree when we moved, so we don't have one this year!

Nobody could care less at home about Christmas, I think its quite the opposite down here with Nicoles family.

I thought they were in with a shot the windies, doesn't really look like it now, though.

If they can get a solid partnership together, there's still a chance ... but 250 to go on a difficult wicket makes me skeptical. I was hoping Gayle would be able to stay in longer, play a patient knock like he did in Adelaide, but no luck there. Sarwan fucking BLEW IT on the last ball before lunch, god.

Also, I said it in the cricket thread and I'll say it here: Shane Watson, WHAT A COCKHEAD.

Back
Top Bottom