Northernmost Fjord Of Xzfgiiizmtsath Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Daniel! Didn't think I'd see you about. How's it going?

15ed

oh i dont mean to come here and vent....

but we aren't really getting along, and its becoming a recurring occurrence (for lack of a better phrasing) i'm kinda over wasting weekends in melbourne, which i'm also sick of.

Superthread! Drunk reggo has scheduled an appearance in, say, half an hour or so. Stay tuned.

but we aren't really getting along, and its becoming a recurring occurrence (for lack of a better phrasing) i'm kinda over wasting weekends in melbourne, which i'm also sick of.

Nah, if you want to vent, go nuts. Or we can just talk about the flurry of wickets in Perth. :wink:

I had been wondering how things were going ... didn't think it particularly polite to ask though.

I know how you feel. I told Dave my mom is in the hospital and he couldn't be bothered to reply beyond "Taht[sic] sucks. Im [sic] Sorry."

Nah, if you want to vent, go nuts. Or we can just talk about the flurry of wickets in Perth. :wink:

I had been wondering how things were going ... didn't think it particularly polite to ask though.

ok :)

things had been going along okay until today. nothing serious has happened, it just like we've fallen into that groove of being sick of each other...I dunno if thats the case....but Its how I'm feeling it is.

I just needed to unwind and decided alcohol was the way to do it! How long has it been since there was drunkposting anyways?

ok :)

things had been going along okay until today. nothing serious has happened, it just like we've fallen into that groove of being sick of each other...I dunno if thats the case....but Its how I'm feeling it is.

Ah, right, I know what you mean. I guess it can depend on how much you both want things, as to whether it passes or not. Well, hope things work out, whatever way they go ...

I just needed to unwind and decided alcohol was the way to do it! How long has it been since there was drunkposting anyways?

Charlotte and I have done a bit lately (surprisingly NOT in the 400 Club thread), but it's not been anything particularly exceptional. A few lulzy remarks, but no classic drunktyping.

Ah, right, I know what you mean. I guess it can depend on how much you both want things, as to whether it passes or not. Well, hope things work out, whatever way they go ...

mmm. I think you're right....but I don't see the point of going on, if its going to be like this every two weeks. I'd rather stay home....

mmm. I think you're right....but I don't see the point of going on, if its going to be like this every two weeks. I'd rather stay home....

Kate and I ended up in a spot where I think familiarity had bred contempt ... I still believed the relationship could work, but she'd fallen out of it and made no effort to try. I should've let go instead of letting it turn into a shitfest, but that's not to say that you should. I mean, it's a big decision either way to decide whether the effort's worth it.

Liam is lurking

He's not going to reclaim 10th highest Superthread poster that way!

Incidentally, Daniel probably didn't see earlier that I posted he's moved past the 9,000 posts mark and is now the 14th highest Superthreader, passing Jen in the last thread.

Daniel is talkign srs stuff. I should not be here babbling about stupid stuff. Sorry, Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom