nonsense and peppermints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Something to refresh the palate eh?

Short threads, short service, short attention spans... definitely the ingredients to spark entertaining conversation! Of course, tangible is a premium concept, and my dear members you must pay for such a service. The site is now moving in an introverted direction with a very exclusive destination. Don't get stuck in the mud of your own imagination!!!

Some have called our progression as a community the foundation for a u2-fetish site... and if that's the case I for one am elated... even ELEVATED!!! Now the work will be tough ahead, recruiting new members while maintaining quality threads. I entrust in all of you the task of making short discussions, for the sake of understanding, good conversation, and bandwidth. And I think we'd all like to have a piece of our favourite band's width!!!

:sexywink:

Alas, babble on. Refresh for the new course.

~manmint
avec aspartame

while I do suffer from an extreme case of penis envy I have no idea what this thread is about either

The one and only original Cu to the Jo has returned?

Hallowed be thy name, run to the hills, etc.

PS - Tell Page to play another riff, I watched him play the same thing in your sig for about 20 mins.

PSPS - I have quite the idea what this thread is about......quite the perverted idea!!! Wait, what??

This discussion is too long!

You know it's dangerous to attempt an oversatisfication.

Welcome back divine ham-mer

Seems as hypo-critics have weighed in.

Featherweights? Flyweights? :bono:

They may need to be testjed in another ring maybe?

:shrug:

Well.

I never turn down a spirited romp.

Je suis jeux.

Back
Top Bottom