Non-U2 videos that scare the shit out of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Which videos scare you, past or present? Since there was no MTV when I was a kid, I would especially interested in hearing which videos scared those of you who were young in the 80s and 90s when you were little kids and made you cry. Name the creepiest ones ever.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

After I first saw Tool's "Sober", I had a nightmare that night about it. Some may not think that video is that bad, but it freaked me out big time back then.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

No....Tool - "Schism"

God, thats creepy!

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Closer by NIN is kinda weird and freaky.

Also that one video I think by Faith No More that has the flopping fish. Ewwww, that one freaks me out too.

------------------
Change is the only constant

the video that scared the crap out of me as a kid was "don't come around here" by tom petty and the heartbreakers. i had nightmares about them eating alice.

I can't say I get "freaked" out - but some images make me want to wretch:

Any Tool video
Old Ozzy Osbourne videos
Slipknot
Insane Clown Posse
Mudvayne

------------------
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.

~P.B. Shelley

That one by Metallica... the one about the boy having nightmares... what's that song called? Anyway... it gives me the creeps.

Ye all ain't seen shit til ya see an Aphex Twin vid, preferebly Come To Daddy, that is just freakish, I quite like it as it's kinda funny and at the same time as beng freaky it is really well done, in time with the music. All these kids go mental and they have the face of a man, the man Aphex Twin himself, Richard JAmes, and then it all goes mental and some demon comes out of a TV and screams his head off at an old lady, mental!!
eek.gif

Then there are a few more Aphex Twin, and of course the original, Michael Jacksons Thriller, got me when i was a kid anyway!

Chris Cunningham directs the Aphex Twin ones, he does other freaky ones for Bjork and Proppelerheads too.

Prodigy's Breathe, Smack My Bitch Up and Firestarter are up there too....

I think it's called "one" by Metallica... it's got all these clips from this old war movie. very freaky- this guy has some sort of mask covering his face, and he can't talk or see anyone.... it scared the cr*p out of me when i was 11.

Originally posted by Angel:
That one by Metallica... the one about the boy having nightmares... what's that song called? Anyway... it gives me the creeps.

Was that "Enter Sandman?" I hate that too! One used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid too, not U2's of course, Metallica's! You know the one where the guy had no arms, legs, eyes or voice, and was trapped in the bed, and it was black and white, and they kept showing the war scenes? Terrifying!

Originally posted by *Ally*:
I think it's called "one" by Metallica... it's got all these clips from this old war movie. very freaky- this guy has some sort of mask covering his face, and he can't talk or see anyone.... it scared the cr*p out of me when i was 11.

Sorry I must've missed this before, yeah that scared me too! Metallica "One" with the war stuff and the guy who was trapped in the bed and was blind and mute and had no arms and legs, and he was giving morse code for 'kill me' over and over, it was spooky!

Originally posted by lazyboy:
Ye all ain't seen shit til ya see an Aphex Twin vid, preferebly Come To Daddy,

That's what i was gonna say...

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

The Basement Jaxxx one where the monkees turn into people and vice versa, I can't watch that
eek.gif

Thanks, I was really curious to know what scared people, especially when they were kids. Those are some horrible ones LOL, I can imagine how they would scare you. Any more?

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Back
Top Bottom