Nobber, County Meath, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And listening to these stories about tattoos gone wrong, is precisely why I don't want one. Although I keep pestering Wayne to get one :lol:

And listening to these stories about tattoos gone wrong, is precisely why I don't want one. Although I keep pestering Wayne to get one :lol:

Next u2 tour you sooo should :D If you plan it out and everything it'll be fine, but if you don't one it's probably better you don't :lol: Wayne should get your face on his back!

It's also a religious thing for me, we're not supposed to mutilate ourselves. And I'm fine with that since pain and needles and I are not the best of friends :D

MIne haven't gone wrong... yet

What are you trying to get Wayne to get

I;m watching LA Ink :drool:

That programmes hilarious, NO ONE has a tattoo that doesn't have some story relating to someone's death... You never get 'I want a tattoo of a flower, because I like flowers' on LA Ink :down:

Although I love men, I do admit about 90% of them are pure jerks.

Down With Men. :down::down:

Wayne and Justin count for that 10% :up: And maybe Bono, NI... and a few select others. Oh and John!

Next u2 tour you sooo should :D If you plan it out and everything it'll be fine, but if you don't one it's probably better you don't :lol: Wayne should get your face on his back!

I want Wayne to get something he won' ever regret and my ugly mug on his back is something he'll regret the next day :lol:

MIne haven't gone wrong... yet

What are you trying to get Wayne to get

I;m watching LA Ink :drool:

I dunno what he should get, we were deciding on a design the last time he was in Dublin....

Oh but seriously, this was less 'man' and more so 'walking penis' :up:

*pictures that* :laugh:

It's also a religious thing for me, we're not supposed to mutilate ourselves. And I'm fine with that since pain and needles and I are not the best of friends :D

I'm screwed if I ever choose to convert then :ohmy: For me it felt less like a needle and more like a knife (which was on fire) :up:

:yikes::yikes::yikes: You're really making me want one now :lol:

:lmao: I sure I am! Did I mention how the tattoist nicked a vein on my wrist one? Did I? And how I have a constant, ominous blue bruise underneath it and I can't tell whether its blood or ink, or both... did I mention that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom