Nobber, County Meath, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the weirdest thing just happened.

My headphones were delivered this morning. I asked for them to be left outside on the front step, conveniently hidden behind a pile of phone books that I left out to keep it invisible from the street.

Now, where I live, there's a small foyer off which the apartments have their own individual entries. The front door to the foyer is occasionally ajar when somebody forgets to make sure it locks properly. This was evidently the case today. Even more rarely, my own front door, when closed from the inside, sometimes fails to catch shut and can swing ajar itself under a high wind (thank god it locks solidly when locked from the outside - why it sometimes won't from the inside is a mystery to me), hence I have a chain to stop it swinging open more than an inch or two.

Both of these happened this morning. I woke up to find the parcel with my headphones sitting on the floor of my hallway. It is still a mystery to me how the fuck the deliveryman forced it through the small gap in my front door, and I can't believe the whole unlikeliness of it all.

But good god these headphones sound good. :drool:

Albums by Midnight Daydream - Rate Your Music

There's the band's page; can you vote for the profile while you're on it as well?

I wonder how many ratings it needs to get into the charts :hmm:

Hah, I wonder if the admins will decide it meets criteria or not.

I think on a low amount of high ratings, it goes on the "esoteric" chart, but I'm not sure how many ratings are necessary to crack the normal charts.

Hah, I wonder if the admins will decide it meets criteria or not.

I think on a low amount of high ratings, it goes on the "esoteric" chart, but I'm not sure how many ratings are necessary to crack the normal charts.

Number 13 for 2008 has only 12 ratings...

I'm fine thanks, and yourself?

You're not on Rate Your Music are you? We need people to complete the epic screwing up of the charts:wink:

I'm okay. Still trying to get onto the what.cd torrent site, looks like I'm gonna have to do some sort of interivew thing to get into the damn website.

I am on RYM, but I don't know what my username is....

I'm okay. Still trying to get onto the what.cd torrent site, looks like I'm gonna have to do some sort of interivew thing to get into the damn website.

I am on RYM, but I don't know what my username is....

Seriously? Is it really worth it then?

Do you not have a standard username?

Seriously? Is it really worth it then?

Do you not have a standard username?

Probably not, but if its supposed to be the new oink, I don't mind doing all this crap, but I'd rather just get an invite, cause for christ sake it is only a torrent website, I'm not going for a job at NASSA or something.

I think I joined like 2 years ago, I've tried my usual usernames.

Probably not, but if its supposed to be the new oink, I don't mind doing all this crap, but I'd rather just get an invite, cause for christ sake it is only a torrent website, I'm not going for a job at NASSA or something.

I think I joined like 2 years ago, I've tried my usual usernames.

Yeah it seems a little crazy just for a torrent site

That sucks; we're trying to get a song I wrote to the top of the Charts on RYM :wink:

I think I'm gonna drive myself crazy; all I can think about is that in 2 or 3 days; I'm gonna find out whether or not I got into the exchange...

Guys I just looked at that Paramore cover of Sunday Bloody Sunday on youtube what's with all the "This is better comments"? People are deaf

Oh god, that's laughably bad - and I never read YouTube comments because it seems a requirement to comment on that site is that you either be braindead or have no brain in the first place.

Incidentally, the members of Paramore went to Kate's high school and were there when she was. She took it really personally when I slagged off their music. :laugh:

Oh god, that's laughably bad - and I never read YouTube comments because it seems a requirement to comment on that site is that you either be braindead or have no brain in the first place.

Incidentally, the members of Paramore went to Kate's high school and were there when she was. She took it really personally when I slagged off their music. :laugh:

Some people are so stupid it's funny

And seriously? Wow sucks for her :wink:

Judging by my school's battle of the bands I doubt I've gone to school with any future stars

Although one was a better good song writer and one band had good stage presence excluding the fact the mic didn't work :lol:

"who was the girl? and how can i talk to you with out pressing reply?? And who is U2? And also isn't bloody a british word or something? I was scared to ask my teacher what bloody sunday is because she might be mad if it is something bad."

okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom