NO! Women in bands.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually. I'm saying it because she is a revolting chemically enhanced freak who by rights should have fallen ill from ammonia and too much red lippy. Her look is way too harsh, she does not comprehend subtle or classic elegant beauty. Not everyone has to follow that but I'm sure underneath all that pan cake she has nice features which she could much better use to her advantage. but do we ever see it? No. She would rather look like a severe bleached kewpie doll.

Angela Harlem said:
No, actually. I'm saying it because she is a revolting chemically enhanced freak who by rights should have fallen ill from ammonia and too much red lippy. Her look is way too harsh, she does not comprehend subtle or classic elegant beauty. Not everyone has to follow that but I'm sure underneath all that pan cake she has nice features which she could much better use to her advantage. but do we ever see it? No. She would rather look like a severe bleached kewpie doll.
meeooowwww! The green eyed monster me thinks!!!

shaun vox said:
who said ill pay them!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actuall want to take a pic with a gal(exotic dancer) in the style of bano with my fly shades and the leather and all. i cant find that pic but you might remember.. bano holding this gal while she has her back towards the camera and bano has this grin on his face!!!!!!!!

on topic i hate KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry, youmight have answered this before but i have to ask....

why bAno????

boystupidboy said:

I'm no oil painting, but neither is she. It's the old 6 of one, half a dozen of another mate. And anyway, dont you (secretly) have to admire someone to be jealous?

Hi, I'm threatened by women and can only like bands if it's full of hot manly guys!!!!!

:drool: :love: :happy:

Oh my, I don't even know where to begin here. Instead, I'll just avoid confrontation altogether :wink:

"underneath it all" by no doubt has her in the video with little or no makeup....
she is still lovely...

if her skin were shit and she was unhealthy it would show ...
she has said that shes addicted to make up....but what girl or woman can resist the colors and the little packages etc...etc..its all a very sensual thing...not to mention expirimentation is fun

that dull green may actually bring out your eyes....or not!

I dont know why i defend her...i dont even know her.....its just cuz in that video i mentioned above she has no makeup on and she is beautiful.

btw.,..it'd be nice if some girl would come in here and just go off on this thread. ...show some real NADS!
and by NADS I mean the hair removal system......we should remove all of boystupidboy's back hair! ...torture him for this filthy anti rockin girl thread !!!!

:wink:

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:
"underneath it all" by no doubt has her in the video with little or no makeup....
she is still lovely...

if her skin were shit and she was unhealthy it would show ...
she has said that shes addicted to make up....but what girl or woman can resist the colors and the little packages etc...etc..its all a very sensual thing...not to mention expirimentation is fun

that dull green may actually bring out your eyes....or not!

I dont know why i defend her...i dont even know her.....its just cuz in that video i mentioned above she has no makeup on and she is beautiful.

btw.,..it'd be nice if some girl would come in here and just go off on this thread. ...show some real NADS!
and by NADS I mean the hair removal system......we should remove all of boystupidboy's back hair! ...torture him for this filthy anti rockin girl thread !!!!

Hey baby why are you picking on me:huh: This is not anti woman thread....oh no.....i love women.Its just that IMO women should not be in a group......It doesnt look right.I'll allow them to go single or even duet but not in a group(musical that it:wink: )

boystupidboy said:

you're hardly one to talk, you're the one with the woeful music taste here, not that you seem to know anything about music

this thread is ridiculous :|

typhoon said:
I'm sorry, but if you've never heard of the Pixies, the Velvet Underground, the Talking Heads, the Smashing Pumpkins, Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band, or Patti Smith, your music collection sucks, and you suck by extension.
i was going to say this, but in an oh-so-much nicer way. but that'll do. :D

carrieluvv said:
she is still lovely...
yes she is. like you said she loves make-up like most girls do. i don't wear it that much but when i do i go all out. i love make-up, it comes in so many different colours and you just have to switch things up a little bit and go for a completely different look. it can transform your look (although it wouldn't hurt if gwen could find something other than the classic black eyeliner and red lipstick) quite simply.

i've yet to hear a female band or a band with a female lead mentioned in this thread that isn't at least halfway decent. :mad:

misogynist :rant:

Angela Harlem said:

:ohmy:

And I thought I hated Gwen Stefani! I agree with you, though. She looks MUCH better in the "Underneath It All" video than she normally does (minus the white hair).

~LadyLemon~ said:
Oh my, I don't even know where to begin here. Instead, I'll just avoid confrontation altogether :wink:

but...i like confrontation!

:p

carrieluvv said:

At your service :wink:.

boySTUPIDboy.......fuck off.

Who are you to decide what women should and shouldn't do? You'll "allow" them to be solo!?!?! Well isn't that cute. I feel sorry for whatever woman ends up with you (assuming you can get one) because you obviously have NO respect for women. Also you obviously don't know shit about music if you've never heard of any of those bands that people listed. I'm sorry if a woman playing a guitar doesn't "look right" to you but: 1) music isn't about how things look, the gender of the person doesn't affect the sound of the guitar. 2) you're a dick. 3) it's nice that you dismiss people so easily, you must be very closed minded and insecure in your own sexuality/manhood. What are you going to start next? A thread about how you have no respect for bands with black members because you don't think it "looks right"? I'm not saying that you are a racist i have no idea whether you are or not, but I use it because it would be an equally stupid and offensive thing to say. 4) you're a dick.

Last edited:
typhoon said:
I'm sorry, but if you've never heard of the Pixies, the Velvet Underground, the Talking Heads, the Smashing Pumpkins, Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band, or Patti Smith, your music collection sucks, and you suck by extension.

seriously. i didn't know it was possible to live under a rock that large.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Who are you to decide what women should an shouldn't do? You'll "allow" then to be solo!?!?! Well isn't that cute. I feel sorry for whatever woman ends up with you (assuming you can get one) because you obviously have NO respect for women. Also you obviously don't know shit about music if you've never heard of any of those bands that people listed. I'm sorry if a woman playing a guitar doesn't "look right" to you but: 1) music isn't about how things look, the gender of the person doesn't affect the sound of the guitar. 2) you're a dick. 3) it's nice that you dismiss people so easily, you must be very closed minded and insecure in your own sexuality/manhood. What are you going to start next? A thread about how you have no respect for bands with black members because you don't think it "looks right". I'm not saying that you are a racist i have no idea whether you are or not, but I use it because it would be an equally stupid and offensive thing to say. 4) you're a dick.

:applaud: jay :applaud:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Who are you to decide what women should and shouldn't do? You'll "allow" them to be solo!?!?! Well isn't that cute. I feel sorry for whatever woman ends up with you (assuming you can get one) because you obviously have NO respect for women. Also you obviously don't know shit about music if you've never heard of any of those bands that people listed. I'm sorry if a woman playing a guitar doesn't "look right" to you but: 1) music isn't about how things look, the gender of the person doesn't affect the sound of the guitar. 2) you're a dick. 3) it's nice that you dismiss people so easily, you must be very closed minded and insecure in your own sexuality/manhood. What are you going to start next? A thread about how you have no respect for bands with black members because you don't think it "looks right"? I'm not saying that you are a racist i have no idea whether you are or not, but I use it because it would be an equally stupid and offensive thing to say. 4) you're a dick.

:bow: :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom