No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
checking in with 9.5 hours of sleep since Saturday night, I have to be at work at 7:30 am tomorrow.

Must....sleep......tonight........

I slept about 3 hours last night....and I'll probably sleep the same tonight. :crack:

This is the best club ever. :yes:

VertigoGal said:
slept from 4:30-6 last night or this morning i should say. it doesn't bug me actually other than giving me an awful headache. :der:

:yikes: It's not good for your body in the long run! I try to go to bed early enough to get 7 or 8 hrs.. but it never happens. Usually end up getting 5 - 6 hrs and feel sleepy the next day at work. :slant:

I took the day off today and slept. So I am not tired now. I will probably stay up all night and go in to work really early like at the buttcrack of dawn. Then I can leave early and go sit on the beach or I could keep working and pull some OT!

3.05 not asleep yet...tipsy but not sleepy...i usually don't like to sleep after night's out anyway...as you always feel worse in the morning:madspit:

Plus I spent the last half hour trying to help a friend find her camera, she may or may not have dropped:huh:

VertigoGal said:
4 hours last night making a 3-night total of 10.5 hours.

but, at risk of expulsion from the club, i WILL be asleep by midnight tonight. mark my words. :up:

:crack:

I hope you make it. i'm hoping for the same thing myself

^zootles I hope you're laughing at my phrasing, not the idea of me going to bed at midnight :tsk:

patti, we should kick each other off the computer at like 10:30 to prepare...it's like a support group! :hug: ;)

haha, gonna pull an all-nighter joe? :drunk: :dance:

VertigoGal said:
^zootles I hope you're laughing at my phrasing, not the idea of me going to bed at midnight :tsk:

patti, we should kick each other off the computer at like 10:30 to prepare...it's like a support group! :hug: ;)

haha, gonna pull an all-nighter joe? :drunk: :dance:

I might try...will probably fail in all likelihood...

Normally I can't get asleep before 12 anyway...I have some mental block regarding it..I need to break it down...By the way VG you should take part in the Desert Island Disc comp as well as you Zoots!

VertigoGal said:
here I go everyone...see how I'm leaving!!...departing...farewell

sleep tight
don't let the bed bugs bite

sweet dreams

bye

night

see ya

:wave:

:hug:

:yawn:

:hyper:

:crack:

:wave:

10:30 on the dot. good job! and good luck

zootles...no faith in me at all. :tsk:

i didn't fall asleep right away, but last time i checked the clock was 12:30, and i think i fell asleep soon after that. i got around 6 hrs sleep...i've been so wired today my friends noticed how hyper/happy i was. :hyper:

wooooooo i am proud.

sorry i know this is the "no" sleep thread but i thought everyone should be happy with my progress :wink:

Last edited:
:hug: Great work darlin...sleep is daydream believer's dream..or something sugar coated like that:D

:dance: Just wanted to report in with the fact I feel asleep around 1:15ish last night, slept until 7:45! 6.5 hours! I woke up feeling rested for the first time in FOREVER. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom