No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dont you hate it when you get to bed and then you just start to think about anything and everything and end up lying there for ages......

then get back on interference :lol:

i think for honor is trying to tell us that his favorite place to jerk off is in bed. i didn't realize that this thread had anything to do with sleeping with other people.

IWasBored said:
i think for honor is trying to tell us that his favorite place to jerk off is in bed.

at times your comments are really out of line. :|

joking is fun, but arrogance that constantly belittles other people (most of the time behind their back) is plain idiotic.

Guys, I have shifted my mattress onto the floor. It feels like camping, and so I am slightly more enthusiastic about going to bed at night. Sometimes unfamiliar surroundings can help you sleep better.

That was two weeks ago, my insomnia's started again, I think I will shift to some other dark corner of the room.

foray

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

at times your comments are really out of line. :|

joking is fun, but arrogance that constantly belittles other people (most of the time behind their back) is plain idiotic.

are you his lawyer? he seems to have taken it as the non serious joke that it was supposed to be, in other words, i don't hear for honor complaining. why don't you lighten up?

and seeing as that joke was as far from being behind anyone's back as possible, i'm thinking that comment wasn't about this. subtle. and lame. :rolleyes:

menelaos said:
This may work: Try NOT to sleep...It's always working with me...
Or read a book...

I always crash when I read a book. I never crash when I watch TV.

IWasBored said:
are you his lawyer? he seems to have taken it as the non serious joke that it was supposed to be, in other words, i don't hear for honor complaining. why don't you lighten up?

and seeing as that joke was as far from being behind anyone's back as possible, i'm thinking that comment wasn't about this. subtle. and lame. :rolleyes:

Apparently you still have to learn to deal with criticism. As to the lawyer question, lol.. I could give a fuck but contrary to others who will just not reply I´m telling you when something pisses me off. I do that with anyone here. Dunno why I should make an exception & why you get so excited over this

Im sick, and i cant sleep also, Ive been popping vitamin c pills all day, I think Ive eaten over 30 pills today?

OK what is wrong with me? Had a horrid day at work, got home, took a near 3 hour nap and now I am WIDE THE FREAK AWAKE! I should go back to work and maybe come home as everyone else is arriving to work!!!! I hate this schedule! :mad:

I'm so resigned to the fact that I'm wide awake at night regardless how tired I am ... I just call myself nocturnal and learn to accept it. I try to do productive things, mostly I read....catch up on Late Night tv and yes, oh yes...tune into blue crack

though, I remember for a while I got into the bad habit of drinking 2-3 cups of wine at night because it would make me quite sleepy...:|
but then I realized I might in fact turn alcoholic or something so I stopped, but I do miss it, I;m not gonna lie

elevation2u said:

though, I remember for a while I got into the bad habit of drinking 2-3 cups of wine at night because it would make me quite sleepy...:|
but then I realized I might in fact turn alcoholic or something so I stopped, but I do miss it, I;m not gonna lie

:lmao:

pills :yuck:

I hate the damn aftertaste they leave,
the only time I ever take pills is when my seasonal allregies become unbearable...but for the most part I dont like the idea of medicine..it just seems like a billion dollar industry of drugging everyone up..

and yes, breakfast is also a conspiracy put together by cereal corporations
:sexywink:

Once again I came home from work exhausted, flopped on my bed and lapsed into a wonderful nap. Two hours later I awoke and now I cannot get to sleep. This sucks! :(

Back
Top Bottom