No Line On The Horizon, Just a CSGW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
All the gang return for another 1,000 posts of Sun worshipping, there's no end in sight for the CSGW as we hit 25 threads, so I guess you could say there is indeed no line on the horizon. :wink:

u2-no_line_on_the_horizon.jpg

1. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)
2. In Your Room (Depeche Mode)
3. The House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
4. Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) (The Beach Boys)
5. Sunburst Finish (Utopia)
6. Man Called Sun (The Verve)
7. Staring At the Sun (U2)
8. Summer Nights (Grease cast)
9. Assassination of the Sun (The Flaming Lips)
10. The decade known as the 1980s
11. I've Just Seen a Face (The Beatles )
12. Shiny Happy People (R.E.M.)
13. Girls & Boys (Blur)
14. Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) (Immature)
15. White Winter Hymnal (Fleet Foxes)
16. Sun Arise (Rolf Harris)
17. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) (The Darkness)
18. Rattled By The Rush (Pavement)
19. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows (Lesley Gore)
20. Coffee & TV (Blur)
21. Get On Your Boots (U2)
22. My Girls (Animal Collective)
23. Brand New Lover (Dead or Alive)
24. Islands In The Sun (Weezer)

i'm good, i'm in florida right now on vacation, i'm so waaaaaaaaaaaaarm :combust:

right now i'm just waiting on hearing about colleges, so life is like in limbo right now for me :sigh:

Oh college...I hope you get into the one you choose

I got into my first choice two years ago, how I regret that now :lol:

thanks :D i already got into one i would go to, fordham university, in the bronx, around new yawk city???

:sad: i hate that i missed that :hug: how's it going there?

How many did you apply for?

It's a nightmare, I'm in a class with mostly complete idiots. Had to go in at 8am today to rewrite an essay because one of my group copied and pasted the entire thing...

Seriously how long has it been since you were around here? :lol:

ummmmmmmm...........6, four are jesuit private universities, and the other 2 are state schools :D

:( wow that sucks! what are you majoring in??

:wink: i really don't know, but i honestly feel like....a year and a half ago???? last year was soooooooooooo ridiculous in terms of schoolwork, i died
but now i am in the full blown grips of what we in america call "senioritis" where you don't care about school anymore because you've already applied to all your schools! :wink:

Hope the other 5 go well :)

Commerce (business), the most boring degree ever :)

That sounds great :lol: Yeah I think it was definitely 2007, I can't remember when though. Let's try and find out when we last talked...you know Dani (Lemonchick) and I are together now right? :wink: If not it's been a really long time :lol:

ah thanks :hug:

yeah that sounds.......fun......:rolleyes:

omg wow i did miss a lot :eek: um yeah i did not know that!!!

well another reason i haven't been on is that i was an exchange student in france last spring, so that ate up a good chunk of time......:heart:

ah thanks :hug:

yeah that sounds.......fun......:rolleyes:

omg wow i did miss a lot :eek: um yeah i did not know that!!!

well another reason i haven't been on is that i was an exchange student in france last spring, so that ate up a good chunk of time......:heart:

One should not underestimate the fun of business...although underestimating it would be near impossible :lol:

Wow you have been gone a long time, but welcome back you seriously better start posting more often. This thread is pretty close to what we had with DESCRIBE all those years ago :wink:

France :ohmy: enjoy it?

yeah i feel like an idiot, but what the heck does CSGW stand for? :confused:

hell yeah i did :sexywink: seriously though, changed my life :love:

Communist Sun God Worshippers, slight joke about something the past. A bunch of us posted in another thread, were seen as outsides or Day Threaders, and then shit hit the fan and it all fell apart so we created our own thread. In The name of equality and day time but took it too the extreme :lol:

France is really nice...too bad I haven't in years

I hate to do this but 5 hours sleep is generally nice to get, so I'll see you around. Nice to have you back :wave::hug:

:wave:

^ you will never know how jealous I am that you got to study in France as an exchange student... you will never know :sad: :lol:

Busy. I had about 150 price changes to do on the ink. Took me all morning to finish :angry:

How are you :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom