No Line On The Horizon, Just a CSGW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right it does :angry:

:wave: Justin.

How is everyone this fine Saturday?

I'm fine. Still trying to grasp the meaning of "let me in the sound" and how it relates to my avatar. :lmao:

How are you? :)

:lmao: Did you see that thread?! Oh dear, that made me laugh. It was an inventive interpretation, anyway!

I'm very good thanks, only ridiculously busy trying to get everything packed for Sunday night :crack:

:tsk: Some people and their dirty minds...

Just being in America I think! It's been far too long, and I just love being their so much. Everything's like the complete opposite of England - people are actually nice to you!

Got much planned for next week?

:tsk: Some people and their dirty minds...

Just being in America I think! It's been far too long, and I just love being their so much. Everything's like the complete opposite of England - people are actually nice to you!

Got much planned for next week?

I'm really glad you are getting the chance to come back seeing how much you like it here. Hopefully you can return later in the year for the tour. :up: You know, the midwest sounds like it must be night and day to England then because people here are unbelievably nice with random acts of kindness. :lol:

I don't have any plans yet except for finishing classes on Monday and Tuesday.

I'm really glad you are getting the chance to come back seeing how much you like it here. Hopefully you can return later in the year for the tour. :up: You know, the midwest sounds like it must be night and day to England then because people here are unbelievably nice with random acts of kindness. :lol:

I don't have any plans yet except for finishing classes on Monday and Tuesday.

Have fun finishing up! Are you on a break for a while then?

I'm sorry... random acts of kindness... what are they? :huh:

Have fun finishing up! Are you on a break for a while then?

I'm sorry... random acts of kindness... what are they? :huh:

No, just a two week break. :doh:

People here will stop and help out strangers with car troubles, mow or shove a neighbor's lawn, give directions to people who are lost, hold doors open for strangers, greet everyone with a smile and little things like that without a thought. :up:

No, just a two week break. :doh:

People here will stop and help out strangers with car troubles, mow or shove a neighbor's lawn, give directions to people who are lost, hold doors open for strangers, greet everyone with a smile and little things like that without a thought. :up:

Shove a neighbours lawn? That doesn't sound too friendly :lol:

Oh Wayne, always so quick to point out a mistake :tsk:

^ please excuse my use of the word 'sound' there :shifty: :lol:

Shove a neighbours lawn? That doesn't sound too friendly :lol:

Oh Wayne, always so quick to point out a mistake :tsk:

:lol: There can't be enough edits in that post. I mean the sidewalks and driveway. :wink:

^ please excuse my use of the word 'sound' there :shifty: :lol:

:lol: I suspect it will become one of the Interference inside jokes. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom