No Doubt in Dallas + Bono's Birthday = PARTY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I was just wondering who's going to see No Doubt on May 10th here in Dallas!?!

Unfortunately I can't go to the concert (I have to work till 7pm that night and the concert is sold out), but it would be fun if we can all get together after the show to celebrate No Doubt and Bono's Birthday!!!

E-mail me if y'all want to make plans to get together to party in Dallas! abelu2@hotmail.com

beerchug.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

count me in, ABEL...maybe for not the show..i have to drive in from houston...but for the party afterward..im ready to dive! yay!
beerchug.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

I wish I could be there, but I will probably work the saturday the 11th.

Seeing you two post here kinda reminds me....

Btw, Bono's birthday, omg I forgot. I have no idea what I will get him! Does anyone even know what he wants?

hmmm, since none of us so far can go to the concert, maybe we should reschedule Bono's B-day celebration till the week after or sometime when we can all get together? Who need's Bono's B-day to celebrate! We can celebrate any time! hehe
wink.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Don't mess with Bono's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or I'll mess you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
Don't mess with Bono's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or I'll mess you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono's birthday is one of my favorite holidays!
biggrin.gif

903.jpg

------------------
-Albert Einstein

I think you can count me and Lylas in on that one, ABEL....we're goin, woo hoo!

keep me updated (you have my addy), work has been a bear lately and I'm also moving that week, so I'll be a little nutsie!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
Btw, Bono's birthday, omg I forgot. I have no idea what I will get him! Does anyone even know what he wants?

Maybe Gwen Stefani jumping out of a birthday cake would be a nice gift for Bono
wink.gif

or a nice leather wallet, LOL
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

hmm....gwen jumping out of a cake, vs. a leather wallet...hmmm....lol

May 10th gives another reason to celebrate... that's the day i graduate from high school... I have my cap and gown all ready to go. I'm ascending from hell on Bono's Birthday!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Have a drink on me, ok!!!!
smile.gif

Congrats Bebe! *HUGS*

graduate.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Oh wow, I completely forgot that was Bono's birthday. *hangs head in shame* I'm such a bad fan.
wink.gif

Disco and I have tickets to see Gwen and her boys. Hmm, maybe we should make signs that say "Happy Birthday Bono" or "It's Bono's Birthday today!" and take them to the concert, though we'd probably get beaten up
by No Doubt fans.

I'd love to do some partying afterwards so count me in.

Oh, and ABEL, hopefully I asked you if you wanted to go to No Doubt before I got the tickets. I thought I did. If I didn't, then I'm really really really sorry I didn't get a ticket for you too.

since the concert is next week, I just thought I'd bump this thread up again...

and lylas thanks, you did mention the tickets to me but I knew I'd have to work anyway unfortunately
icon24.gif

I'm still up for getting together after the concert if y'all are! Anyone else going?

------------------
-Albert Einstein

As it turns out, I can't make the May 7th show in Houston, so I'm thinking about heading up to Dallas for the weekend and going to the May 10th one.

Someone email me likeo2@interference.com and let me know if a plan gets worked out to get together.

BTW, anyone know if there's a GA line thing for this tour or reserved seats only?

All the No Doubt shows on this tour are GA. I'm not sure how they're going to do the GA line at the Bronco Bowl, but we should probably get there early if we want to get a good spot.

I was there last week for the Kids in the Hall. The floor area was very small. Don't know if they're going to take the seats out or not. There were some seats off the floor on the side of the stage which were still very close, so I might try for those.

Remembering Bono's birthday party in Indy last year...me sitting on the toilet (oops, too much information?) in an empty bathroom during soundcheck and listening to Bono sing "Stay"...not on the stereo, not on my headphones, not on the radio...but in the flesh in the next room ...a surreal moment.

I think No Doubt is playing here (New Mexico) after Dallas but I only just heard about it yesterday and it's sold out.

Originally posted by lylas:
Bump bump bump.

So what's going on Friday night?

hey lylas!!! No plans yet...I guess we can get together after the concert and go to an Irish pub?

Email me!!! I accidentally deleted your email address!!!

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom