Nip/Tuck Seaon 3!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, so this is my guilty pleasure. It's an awesome show. Who else watched the season 3 premier last night?

I thought it was incredible. The season premiers and first couple episodes aren't usually the greatest, and things always pick up as the season gains momentum, but last night's show still satisfied the Nip/Tuck fanatics like me.

:up: Christian's back.

Hmm...I guess one of the big mysteries to be solved this season is the true identity of the Carver.. :hmm:

beau2ifulday said:
Please, oh please, do tell me what happened. We've got a few more months before we get the new season here.

Ok, here's the short short version of a summery...

Christian begin with a dream that the Carver attack left him dead, and at his funeral when they lower his casket it get's stuck half way going down. He is pretty traumatized by the whole experience because after the Carver paralyzed him and slashed his throat (not a fatal wound of course) he raped him.

I private investigater is called in for the case (gorgeous British woman of course), and Christian has trouble opening up about what really happened.

Anyway, Shaun is swamped in the office due to the lack of Christian performing surgeries, so he calls up another surgion to sign on as a partner for 6 months, so Christian can ease back into the practice. Well, Christian is furious about this at first, but things develop...

On Shaun's side of things, Julia finally gives him the divorce papers, but Shaun initially refuses to sign. As this is going on, Christian asks Kimber to marry him, but she refuses because he isn't himself since the attack.

Their special case last night was a mortally obesce women who has been stuck on her couch for 3 years. Shaun goes to help and ends up performing her surgery to remove her from the couch (her skin grafted itself to the fibers in the weave). Well, the point was Cristian learned that he has to move on, and can't let his trauma stop him from being who he his. He proves this by boinking the P.I. (I'd be very suspicious about her..hmmm) and ends up boinking Kimber with her. Yay, the real Christian is back, everyone's happy.

...Except Julia. SHe begins to have second thoughts about the divorce (that her mother urged her to go through with...and to try for half Shaun's estate) but unfortunatly Shaun learned his lesson as well (the one about moving on...yeah, themes are great) and signed the divorce papers.

Hmm, what did I forget, oh yeah, Momma Boone died during surgery, sad, because her husband was a hick, no-class piece or shit.

Aaaaanyway, what's in store for following weeks? Well, it looks like the third surgon signs on as a temp. partner, Matt finds out Eva was a transvestite and flips out (My God, I love the whole Eva story!) and more mysteries about the Carver!

Ok, so that was a lot longer than I suspected, but it was gooood.

I hope they bring back Eva....:drool: Such a great character.

Now I get to watch Lost tonight (second favorite show...:drool: )

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Anyone here have any speculations about who the carver is?

Matt or Quentin. But Quentin just seems to obvious.
Maybe Kit - she seemed very odd from the beginning and she came and disappeared very quickly.

boosterjuice said:

I thought that also, but its almost to obvious. I bet its someone else. Looks like we will find out who Christians father is soon. Sounds like he is pretty screwed up, another possibility maybe?

beau2ifulday said:

Maybe Kit - she seemed very odd from the beginning and she came and disappeared very quickly.

OK, having only just seen the episode where she gets attacked, I guess she's pretty much out of the frame :happy:

me too. This season has not been up to par with the first two seasons. It's now finally getting good....with the two doctors finally getting back together...like it should be!

Yes that racist chick is so disturbing..that's the girl from American Dreams, I never thought I'd see her in a role like that

I thought Kimber was attacked by the carver when the door opened before the wedding

I was thinking the same thing about the carver and Kimber. Seems like its due for another episode with the carver. They havent been in it for several weeks now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom