'Night on Earth': Anyone seen it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
One film, four (or it might be five) stories, all set in taxis. Pretty good film, actually. One of those nothing-happens-but-everything-happens kind of movies.

Each story is set in a different country,
first in Hollywood (taxi driver is Winona Ryder), then Paris, then Rome (taxi driver is that guy from Life is Beautiful - well-known Italian comic, just not to me), then some place in some Scandinavian country that I forget right now.

------------------
"Once again
I'm in trouble with my old friend
She is papering the windowpanes
She is putting on a smile
Living in a glasshouse..."

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
That sounds interesting. Where is it? (Cinema, vid etc)

Not sure, you'd probably find it on video. The ABC has screened it late at night a few times.

Roberto Benini is the Italian Actor, and his segment is hilarious!! I love this movie. Word to the wise-Parts of this movie are subtitled, so if that's not for you then I would pass on this one!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Roberto Benini is the Italian Actor, and his segment is hilarious!! I love this movie. Word to the wise-Parts of this movie are subtitled, so if that's not for you then I would pass on this one!!!

Especially when he's confessing his love affair with a sheep, while the priest is dying in the back seat. Thanks for the name, yes he is a very funny man.

------------------
"Once again
I'm in trouble with my old friend
She is papering the windowpanes
She is putting on a smile
Living in a glasshouse..."

Back
Top Bottom