Nickelback's "Rockstars" is the worst song I've ever heard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not the worst song they've done though...which doesn't say a lot, but I'm just sayin'.

this made rolling stones' top 100 songs of the year list.

I'll venture to say it's not their worst.. tongue in cheek cheese is better than overblown sincere rawk cheese.

Bonochick said:
It's not the worst song they've done though...which doesn't say a lot, but I'm just sayin'.

Well, they all sound the same, so I'm not sure how you can a pick a "worst" Nickelback song.

Listening to Nickelback is like listening to the sound of a million crying bastard fetuses being aborted by dull egg beaters.

impy13 said:
What the hell is on Joey's head?

Does anybody even know the answer to that deep, philosophical question yet?

Haven't heard Rockstars yet. Seems like I've been blessed.

LemonMelon said:
Well, they all sound the same, so I'm not sure how you can a pick a "worst" Nickelback song.

Actually, it's easy - just find the longest song. Whichever song drags out their suckiness over the longest period of time is by default the worst.

Canadiens1160 said:
Listening to Nickelback is like listening to the sound of a million crying bastard fetuses being aborted by dull egg beaters.
:up: Nice use of subdued rage.... paints quite the picture. :yes:

Just shows I'm terribly out of the loop - I had NO idea NB were so hated. :ohmy: :laugh:

thetitans2k said:
At least nickelback is better than radiohead.

Even I disagree with that, and that's saying something.

Radiohead at least try to be creative. Nickelback ... are just shit in every conceivable way.

Axver said:

Even I disagree with that, and that's saying something.

Radiohead at least try to be creative. Nickelback ... are just shit in every conceivable way.

:up: :up:

(You get an extra thumb, because I'm sure it pains you to say that about Radiohead.) :wink:

I'm embarrassed that Nickelback are Canadian. If it's true that great music often reflects the landscape is was created in, Nickelback would be the vast, barren tundra part.

it's too bad, i actually enjoyed a couple songs off their first album. what happened?

Saracene said:
This one is pretty harmless compared to that vile "I like your pants around your feet" garbage, :censored:

That song was one of their better efforts. At least it was kinda honest about how men feel about sex and stuff.

intedomine said:

That song was one of their better efforts. At least it was kinda honest about how men feel about sex and stuff.

How scumbags feel about it.

Back
Top Bottom