Nickelback vs Hinder: Who Sucks More?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Sucks More?

• Nickelback

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Hinder

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Hinder. I was walking to the bus the other day, and my mate was listening to it. I was soooo disgusted. It is a terrible, terrible song. Plus, Nickleback made some not so bad songs early on. I think their career really went down the shitter the moment they released a song with a first line of 'I like your pants around your feet.'

I never listen to the radio anymore (thank god for built-in iPod integration in the car!), so I suppose I've been lucky enough to have never heard Hinder. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Nickelback, so you know where my vote is going.

After reading through this thread I'm thanking my lucky stars that I have never heard a single song by Nickelback, Hinder, or Creed. :yes:

(I don't listen to radio at all)

I've never heard this Hinder you speak of. I don't listen to the radio, thank God.

I was forced to play a Nickelback song in a cover band I was involved with a few years back. I wanted to take my life every time we played it.

GibsonGirl said:
I was forced to play a Nickelback song in a cover band I was involved with a few years back. I wanted to take my life every time we played it.

I'm glad you didn't take your life. You'll be a better Canadian than all of those Nickelbackians put together :hug:

fly so high! said:
Hinder ........it's sounds like he swallowed a bloody rake!

Ha Ha

I've never heard what someone who's swallowed a rake sounds like, but I suppose I do now, with my ears being just two of Hinder's victims.

Nickelback, while stiil quite shite, are The Beatles compared to Hinder. And I can see why one might find their tunes enjoyable, even if they do all sound the same.

Hinder have got nothing going for them at all. Absolutely nothing. They're just crap, and I haven't met one person who appreciates them in any way.

On a side note, I do think the rock throwing was a bit much. It's funny to see because I really loathe Nickleback, but it's really dangerous. If you hate the band, boo them. Maybe flip the lead singer the bird if he looks your way. Don't throw rocks, that's just stupid.

I was joking about the rock-throwing thing, folks. :rolleyes: :kiss:

But it was pretty clear that the crowd was hating them before the whole throwing of the rock thing, otherwise he would have never taken off his guitar in the first place.

The moral of the story: Don't play shitty rock and you wont get hit by rocks. :up:

Wow! I have never seen anything like that youtube video Pla posted. It's not really funny to me. It's fucked up. I guess it was part of a festival or something and the fans were impatient for the next band. But no matter how shitty the band is on stage, isn't it a courtesy to at least let them play their set?

"Do you want to hear some rock n' roll or do you want to go home?"

*throws rock*

:lmao: I know I shouldn't find that funny, but hey.

definitely Hinder. I used to like that How You Remind Me song by Nickelback way back in middle school when it first came out. I don't anymore, obviously, and since then they've recreated the same song eleventy billion times. but I don't think I've ever enjoyed a single note of Hinder.

there are worse bands...though Hinder is pretty damn bad

Zootlesque said:
Wow! I have never seen anything like that youtube video Pla posted. It's not really funny to me. It's fucked up. I guess it was part of a festival or something and the fans were impatient for the next band. But no matter how shitty the band is on stage, isn't it a courtesy to at least let them play their set?

:lol:
Not even the time someone threw a lollipop stick at Bowie and it got caught in his eye? (Although I'm sure it's not because he was sucking... :wink: )

Or the time the lead singer from PATD got hit with a bottle? It happens all the time, Zoots.

I don't condone it, obviously, but it's pretty funny in retrospect. This rock incident happened almost 5 years ago now.

PlaTheGreat said:

:lol:
Not even the time someone threw a lollipop stick at Bowie and it got caught in his eye? (Although I'm sure it's not because he was sucking... :wink: )

Or the time the lead singer from PATD got hit with a bottle? It happens all the time, Zoots.

I don't condone it, obviously, but it's pretty funny in retrospect. This rock incident happened almost 5 years ago now.

That made me sick. Not the fact it was stuck IN HIS EYE, but the fact it was thrown at David Bowie. David freakin' Bowie.

What has he done to anyone? Anything? Did he abuse a muppet during the filming of Labyrinth? What could he have done to deserve that?

U2Girl1978 said:
Nickelback is pure shit. "Photograph" is the most stupidest song I have ever heard. The lyrics must have been a bitch to come up with. :rolleyes:

I wonder which 10th grade, suburban white girl wrote it.

LemonMacPhisto said:
What has he done to anyone? Anything? Did he abuse a muppet during the filming of Labyrinth?

:lmao:

I’ve never seen that Nickelback video before...intense! :ohmy:

It was obviously a horrible thing to do–maybe even criminal–but the band’s reaction is also pretty weird. They should’ve isolated the thrower and called security to get him/her tossed out instead of giving the entire crowd the finger and walking off...again, not very Canadian. The Arcade Fire would've stayed up there and deflected rocks with their accordions.

Back
Top Bottom