NHL Playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, we all know that your inferior is the only thing here that requires inflating chizip.

Well, Denver is up in the mountains, so we share many things, but obviously not touques :(

Man, I'm tired. I've got a final to study for. I've got to quit procrastinating now.

See ya at the game, Chizip :wink:

yea better get some sleep, a good butt kicking really takes it out of you

not that i know from firsthand experience, just heard it from the people who's butts i kicked :wink:

You've all been eliminated... I'm the last one standing. Hopefully a good omen.

Michael Griffiths said:
Well, Denver is up in the mountains, so we share many things, but obviously not touques :(

Perhaps someday, our people will come together and share what we have learned about winter wear.

Until then, I have to go without a touque.

yea I got NHL Center Ice on DirectTv, it is good to get the Canadian feeds, they are a little more intelligent than the espn announcers

I liked the CTV sportsnet feed when they used to show the playoffs... old Kypreos was good for a laugh... "I think that Stan Mikita will dominate the second period"- Nick

"Nick, Stan has been retired for almost twenty years... why are you smiling and drooling in my direction?"- Darren Dreger

"I like shiny cups... wanna see me ring?"- Nick

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad:can you believe my series specific thread got merged, boooo, :mad::mad::mad:

typical red wing fan :wink:

Kypreos is brutal!! I remember when Gretzky retired, he was trying to come up with the appropriate accolades to bestow upon him, and he just kind of paused for about 30 seconds, searching for the right word. He started out well, by saying, "It's so great to see someone who had such a...............................careeeeeeeeer." It was like the best word ever discovered for him. "Career". It was quite amusing.

yea it does, being nice is for suckers, there a reason there is a saying nice guys finish last, i still love you popangel though

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Guess being nice has drawbacks.

I don't think anyone is bothered by it... don't mind chizip, he just has it out for you because of your avatar. Welcome to my club.

Garrett is a douchebag... he thinks everyone sucks and that Ottawa is the greatest... trying to remember what kind of "pro" carrreeeerrr he had... hmmm...

if ottawa chokes again this year i am gonna laugh my ass off, so i hope they win, i need my ass to poop

cujo said:

BED... Blues Eliminated Definitely...

don't try to get your code past me!
Bwahaha! That's awesome. I was hoping you would pick up on it. Ah, nothing gets past Cujo, unless he plays for the Wings.

Gasp! Chizip and I have a common enemy!

Alright, time for BED - really - starting tomorrow night!

Michael Griffiths said:
Well, what does your "snow hat" look like? Maybe it is a tougue!

LOL! Oh no, the one I currently wear is a sort of stocking cap.

It has a pom-pom attached to a little string on the end. We call it the "Kitty-Ball Hat." Drives the Colorado boys wild. :flirt:

(Actually, that's no joke...I'm told it's "hypnotic" :der:)

Back
Top Bottom