NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, people always be dropping the gloves in hockey discussions here! I used to mod a board for a minor-league hockey team and things used to get sort of rough. Never expected that all us peace-love-U2 type folks could get all testy.

But I, as a hockey fan also, know that there's just something about the postseason... ;)

I don't care much about the NHL postseason this year, incidentally, since the Pens sucked into oblivion AGAIN this season. :(

Chizip said:
Michael Griffiths
ugly_man.gif

Hmmm, well I guess there's a slight resemblence. :eyebrow:

Nonetheless, way too funny! I can't believe I missed that.

Attachments

• 3368%3a35923232%7ffp6%3a%3dot%3e2325%3d%3b94%3d65%3a%3dxroqdf%3e2323375%3c97756ot1lsi.jpg
    3368%3a35923232%7ffp6%3a%3dot%3e2325%3d%3b94%3d65%3a%3dxroqdf%3e2323375%3c97756ot1lsi.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I'm surprised no one else has said anything about this, but there is a hell of a lot of U2 being played at the games I watch.

the Canucks had "Streets" playing when they came out the other night. There was a bunch of songs being played before face-offs and such.....good stuff!

Tonight in Edmonton, they played the perfecto mix of Even better than the real thing.....I'm loving it.

Edgeman - actually the Canucks use streets EVERY game as they come out onto the ice. It's their official song, which they've been using for about 2 years now. I've mentioned it in a few threads. They do play a lot of U2 throughout the games also, don't they? And sometimes unusual songs. For instance, at the Canucks game the other night they played 'Helter Skelter'.

maybe because the canucks play was vey helter-skelter

buahahahahaha

suckers

haha very nice.

and it is true the canucks need to steal games from the blues since they cant earn a victory legitimately :wink:

umm, i already posted a few of our pics, remember?

Chizip said:
Cujo
fat.gif

Michael Griffiths
ugly_man.gif

Chizip
pitt.jpg

and griff, non premium members cant download your attachment.

has anybody seen cujo lately or know what he's up to? last time i saw him was before the blues first game, he doesnt have a life so i am starting to get a little worried

oh ok, any attachments you use can not be downloaded by non premium members regardless of size, its just a premium perk. so if you use img tages around the web address of your pic then it will just show up, like this.

3368%3A35923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3C97756ot1lsi

:drool:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
ooh, do you find a sense of humor sexy in guys :sexywink:?
I do! :eek:
And sorry honey...for putting your flashy avatar down...it's really not that bad..and it doesn't give me a headache:hug: I saw your journal and what ya said about girls crying...and just wow.:cute:
Who's that guy in the pic? :hyper: Nice smile :faint:

Back
Top Bottom