NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip, stop denying your true identity:

336%3A9%3A8723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B9259%3A4ot1lsi

Even though I enjoy a chat
all the pregame shows are up to bat
Red Wings/ Ducks soon to follow that
and hopefully another W in the Hockeytown hat...

I hope you have fun watching the game you bloke
But don't cry too hard when you see cu-choke

:silent: YOu guys are TOO much.

Miss Velvet will of course be cheering for the CANUCKS!!!! because she is a good southern gal with taste :wink:

two words Iris: Todd Bertuzzi :drool:

COMEDY!!

Hey chizip you can have Velvet, just add a unknowledgable fan to your arsenal!! (not the there is anything wrong with you Velvet, though i would ove to show you how a real man kisses, but that of course would cost you...heavily!)

The Avs have many attractive players. And the most bachelors, according to Reinprecht. :)

Two hours until Minnesota realizes they aren't big boys just yet.
:evil:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
fine, i'll unstick it.

and wanderer, if you have problems with the moderating it would be advisable you PM or email insteading of making it public.

I dont have PMs

haha, get it?

no pms...

yeah, as I said this thread is already too big, and I dont give a rats ass to keep quiet about what i think

lovely first post in 3 days

The Wanderer said:
yeah, as I said this thread is already too big, and I dont give a rats ass to keep quiet about what i think

Craig I think you know better than to blow off a warning from a mod.

Please show some respect.

The Wanderer said:
huh? are you going to take pre-emptive actions now?

go dancing or something, sicy

Um, I asked you nicely.

Do you want to lose access to this forum?

You know.. I'm trying to be fair here.. I asked you nicely to knock it off. Saying that you dont give a rats ass and you're going to say whatever you want after April, who is a mod here, asked you nicely to not mouth off to her in public is not very cool. She does a great job here, and she's trying to please everyone. If you have a problem with the way this forum is moderated, you know my email.

:angry: Wanderer... go whine somewhere else. We are trying to enjoy hockey here. thank-You.

April--> the Canucks just choked in les sthan five min. allowing two goals in. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom