NHL Play-Offs - ALL First Round Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't see the two pad stack so much anymore, do you? It was more a stand-up goalie style manover rather than a butterfly style manover. Patrick Roy rarely uses it. Bill Ranford used it all the time back in the early 90s. Man, Billy had some good playoffs, didn't he? He was stellar in the Oilers' 1990 Cup win.

I want a movie! Will you make me a movie, Chizip, starring me and my avatar??

haha, alright, ill work on it when i have some free time

to get more than one pic you just put the other link to the pic with the img tags right after the 1st one.

the pics combined have to be smaller than 300 pixels wide and 120 pixels tall i think, or it wont show up

Chizip said:
here ya go wanderer

2padslide.jpg

chizip :hug:

got any of mark laforest? :sexywink:

Chizip said:

haha, alright, ill work on it when i have some free time

to get more than one pic you just put the other link to the pic with the img tags right after the 1st one.

the pics combined have to be smaller than 300 pixels wide and 120 pixels tall i think, or it wont show up

LOL! Cool! Hopefully we won't have to contend at the Oscars next year. :sexywink:

Thanks for the signature help...I will try to add my new picture of Mr. Skoula into my sig. It's very tiny, hopefully it will work.

Chizip said:
moral of the story is dont dare me to do things, i will do it, and then more some.

I dare you to not cheer for the Blues until the end of the series between Vancouver and St. Louis.

bonoman said:
No. Edmonton is the Oil captial of NA...its just not the corprate caapital...we actually do hard work and produce all our oil!

Having lived in Edmonton, Houston, and Calgary... I would definitely rank Houston and Calgary as the biggest oil cities in North America... :wink:... now if Houston had a team, maybe they would have a valid complaint to acquire that name... wait a second they had a crappy football team named the Oilers. On the other hand maybe Edmonton can keep that name.

[Originally posted by Avsgirl[/i]
Maybe cujo really *is* Curtis Joseph. That would explain it. I don't think I've seen him since the start of the playoffs....

Well I saw all the lost dog signs that the chipper posted and thought I should make a return visit...

PS- Avsgirl either that quote was just a Freudian slip or you totally burned the 'jo... I have now taken the touque out of priority mail... well I'm not that mean... I'll send it through normal mail...

Guess I was too late to join the hot redhead/brunette club. Oh well, just like the Blue-sers like to say... there's always next season... :wink:

Hockey returns !!!

zonelistener said:
Playoff hockey returns to Minnesota
(the last NHL playoff game played here was April 28, 1992 - I was still 18 :ohmy: )

Should be a good time! I can't wait to get down there.

:up:

cujo said:

Well I saw all the lost dog signs that the chipper posted and thought I should make a return visit...

PS- Avsgirl either that quote was just a Freudian slip or you totally burned the 'jo... I have now taken the touque out of priority mail... well I'm not that mean... I'll send it through normal mail...

Guess I was too late to join the hot redhead/brunette club. Oh well, just like the Blue-sers like to say... there's always next season... :wink:

:sad: My touque!

I didn't mean anything offensive, actually! But Curtis Joseph is, arguably, pretty busy. :sexywink: He wouldn't have time to post.

It's not to late to join the club.... :wink: But we gotta see a pic first.

Chizip said:
good game by the avs tonight avsgirl, you must be happy

:yes:

I was just about to post how happy I was.

3-0! :dance: I wish I'd seen the first two periods. Sakic wakes up! Tanguay and Forsberg score!

There's nothing else I can really say!

Wes Walz is getting on my nerves though. :mad:

MESSAGE FOR ALL GOALIES AND PROSPECTIVE NET-MINDERS

Stay in your nets you fools... that's right Roy, Roloson, Joseph, Shields, etc... Unless your last name is Brodeur, stay in your crease!!! Public "jerseyings" will occur if this action is perpetuated...

zonelistener said:
Maybe the Wild will show up to play tonight. :mad:

Yeah, not bad for a "losing team." :evil:

I can't believe I missed the first period. Stupid 5:30 start. People have to get home from work!

I can't believe I'm on here during the second. :huh: Ok, off I go.

way to go, i just really want the oilers to win now so the blues dont have to face colorado next series, if they do it will be a really good series though. im afraid the blues would lose, so go edmonton!

Chizip said:
way to go, i just really want the oilers to win now so the blues dont have to face colorado next series, if they do it will be a really good series though. im afraid the blues would lose, so go edmonton!

:lol:

Well, if we were are going to lose, I'd *much* rather lose to the Blues or Edmonton than Dallas.

I'd even prefer losing to the Red Wings. :reject: I just can't stomach losing to Dallas.

But who says we will? :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom