Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right ... hope it works out.

Glad to hear Thor's back! :up:

I'm sure it will. Meanwhile, only two more finals, and I'm not really all that concerned with them.

Yes, I really am. I can't wait to go home and see him now.

good morning, cabbage farts!

i'm so utterly beyond tired this morning. there is not enough tea and caffeine in the world to help me get through today.

But honestly, how can the lady cats pass up this?

HPIM1501.jpg

right, i'm off to write the next 2300 rivetting words on laws which keep sex offenders behind bars beyond their sentence release date. seriously, it's the kind of shit that makes you want to sum it right up, "um, the fuckos should really never be released so who cares whether it's a justifiable law on the grounds of correctional goals?"
:tsk:

right, i'm off to write the next 2300 rivetting words on laws which keep sex offenders behind bars beyond their sentence release date. seriously, it's the kind of shit that makes you want to sum it right up, "um, the fuckos should really never be released so who cares whether it's a justifiable law on the grounds of correctional goals?"
:tsk:

Just submit that and claim it has the equivalent content of 2,3000 words.

Just submit that and claim it has the equivalent content of 2,3000 words.

500 words, and i'm back here. fuck! ;,0d,/lsmfkjnafkwnFEWFMsdfma

just slightly panicking. and by slightly, i mean i'd give a limb to have this magically written for me.

.. someone else's limb still counts, yes?

Putting together a work newsletter is not as easy as it seems.

I should be writing essays too, you know.

Instead, I'm going to shower and eat. Those seem more important to the continuation of my life anyway.

Well, yes. Being clean and fed are far more important than a silly grade.

Well, we've had a Superthread Stats Occasion in the last thread. Ashley overtook Ian and has become the 2nd highest Superthread poster ever, with 23,003 posts to Ian's 22,973. Now Kheen are back together on the stats spreadsheet too, since Khan's fourth on 21,597. :cute:

This thread, Liam may move into the top ten Superthread posters; he has 10,259 posts in 11th, with Serena in 10th on 10,299.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom