Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i take it everyone is busy ?

ooooh im up to 1300 words ! hazah .

none are coherent or well referenced though !
:applaud: yay for essay phail

lol. you're doing better than me. in my bid to reach 2500 words tonight, i've so far harvested one crop and am planting another in my farmtown on facebook.

: deansliststudent :

I blame Bonnie for allowing me to oversleep. I'm not 70% more fucked than I was last night.

50 minutes til exam time.

thanks all.

best of luck ashley..

i checked my timetable today, i've got four subjects but only two exams :yippie:

hey gg:wink:
can't stick around long i'm afraid, i have a sociology speech i've gotta come up with..

Hey GG, sup?

Not much, supposed to go to festivities tonight since it's liberation day here, but I'm feeling not that great. Bad idea to go drink then, so I'm not going.

My last day off too, tomorrow's another lab day. :sigh:

But I am having leftovers chinese takeout for breakfast and lunch, so that's quite the superwin! :drool:

How are you?

I blame Bonnie for allowing me to oversleep. I'm not 70% more fucked than I was last night.

50 minutes til exam time.
Yowch, good luck with that!

i heard beautiful day on the golden oldies station the other day :mad:

It's not a golden oldies station, that's the weirdest! And they played it yesterday too! :lol: And I gotta say, it fuckin' ROCKS on the radio actually. This station plays a fair bit of U2 songs, usually hit singles and such, and popular music/trash, it's a nice mix. But yeah, this I didn't expect!

On the other station I heard Peace on Earth last night. I've never appreciated that song more than then, since it was the final song to be played before going live to Amsterdam to our national remembrance ceremony and the 2 minutes of silence for war victims.

:hmm: What's sociology about actually?

Not much, supposed to go to festivities tonight since it's liberation day here, but I'm feeling not that great. Bad idea to go drink then, so I'm not going.

My last day off too, tomorrow's another lab day. :sigh:

But I am having leftovers chinese takeout for breakfast and lunch, so that's quite the superwin! :drool:

How are you?

I was feeling kinda crappy, but I've cheered up after a shower and a chapter of Frankenstein. Et cetera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom