Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicks & Specks kills the Superthread anyway?

Bonnie must be aghast.

Did you see what she was wearing at the Logies? She got voted worst dressed.

oh wait you have good tv :lol: and didn't have to be subjected to gretel :crack:

Haha, speaking of him, The Gruen Transfer was great tonight.

why do the majority of people seem to think that white as snow, and cedars of lebanon, two of u2's most different, "experimental", and well-crafted songs of the decade are the worst on the album?

I don't fucking get the dislike for White As Snow or Cedars. They're incredible tracks, and I couldn't be more delighted that Bono has returned to really good story-telling tracks full of imagery. They're actually in the vein of good stuff like Heartland or Promenade or RTSS, rather than this decade's previous pathetic attempts at storytelling like Peace On Earth.

Ah, sanity.

I keep reading the title of this thread as Nicaragua.

Sorry Nicaragua, I bet you're pretty awesome in your own right - but this just makes me imagine mid-late eighties Bono going on some tirade in the middle of SBS, a la ARE YOU SICK OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN BEIRUT, IN BELFAST, IN NGARUAWAHIA?!

Sorry Nicaragua, I bet you're pretty awesome in your own right - but this just makes me imagine mid-late eighties Bono going on some tirade in the middle of SBS, a la ARE YOU SICK OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN BEIRUT, IN BELFAST, IN NGARUAWAHIA?!

HEY RONALD RAYGUN FEELS LlKE WE'RE KNAWKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOOAAAHHH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom