NFL Thread Part Three, Take Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

Too bad we're talking about football and not baseball, cuz there's no way he gets everything.

i'm sure he'd get a pretty good chunk, pretty good especially if you never play another down

phanan said:

Too bad we're talking about football and not baseball, cuz there's no way he gets everything.

he got a 15 million dollar signing bonus type deal on dec 31st because of it

so still pretty luck i say

"I would consider this a typical ACL-MCL football injury. Comments attributed to me that the knee injury was 'devastating and potentially career ending' were meant to describe such injuries in general. I was accurately quoted by The Associated Press that my bottom line is optimism regarding Carson's prognosis. With a successful rehabilitation program, he has an excellent chance of being medically cleared for play at the start of the 2006 regular season."

I never come in the sports threads ( :uhoh: ) but here's my prediction for these teams

Broncos: 27
Patriots: 3

As much as I love the Pats and want them to win I really think someone else should have a shot.

Colts: 31
Steelers: 27

I think this will be a close game. Two really good teams.

Redskins: 51
Seahawks: 47

Redskins are a pretty good team. I only watched one of their games sooo I'm picking them.

Bears: 37
Panthers: 21

I think the Bears will win this game. It will definitely be a close game.

Ok, please go gentle on me as I'm still learning football. :yikes:

WildHoneyAlways said:

God, I love your optimism. :drool:

Sexy Rexy and Thomas Jones will have to have the games of their lives. :wink:

Not to mention special teams and the D.

Bear down.

random

my advisor actually taught rex grossman in a couple of classes when he was in college

/random

i wonder which is more likely, the redskins scoring 51 points or the bears scoring 37 :hmm:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Please, if the Bears score 37 points I'll...well, since it's not going to happen I don't know what I'd do. i'm open to suggestions though.

I will not watch the Pats game next week:wink: :wink:

This Seattle-Washington game might be the worst playoff game ever, especially if Shaun Alexander is out.

ummm 4th and 13 and its a 49 yard FG attempt, regardless of the rain i have to think you try a FG especially with that anemic offense and make it an 8 pt (one score) game. 4th and 13 is pushing it, 4th and 2 i can see going for it like they did. especially with john hall who can boot the ball pretty far.

Sure is funny the Redskin-Seahawk game is so low scoring after everyone thought it would be so high. Now watch the Bears and Panthers light up the scoreboard and shock us all!

I LIKE Jake the Snake's look, we need more hot, hairy men in the NFL :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom