NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, he's the most successful, but that depends on how you define success.

Well we won't know how successful he ends up for some time obviously, but he did very well at Penn State and certainly has the Texans trending in the right direction. Will he win a SB there....who knows?

And I edited in Saban since you said "elsewhere" but didn't specify the NFL.
Saban was Belichick's D coordinator for 4 years and has gone on to a little success in Alabama.

Are we really crediting college football’s most underwhelming NFL coach to Bill Belichick?

Bill is great, but I doubt Nick Saban’s time as a Cleveland Brown is why he is who he is today. Belichick’s greatness came with a certain someone named Tom Brady. When Brady is gone, it won’t be the same.

Are we really crediting college football’s most underwhelming NFL coach to Bill Belichick?

Bill is great, but I doubt Nick Saban’s time as a Cleveland Brown is why he is who he is today. Belichick’s greatness came with a certain someone named Tom Brady. When Brady is gone, it won’t be the same.
When it comes to the reasons for the Pats success...

Belichick is 1.
Brady is 1A.

Belichick's coaching tree isn't quite as successful because, well, Bill does a lot of the heavy lifting himself. He's a doer more than a delegator.

Parcells tree is much more impressive largely due to this - he was a delegator.

Belichick's assistants have been pretty brutal as head coaches. So hey, good luck in Miami!

When it comes to the reasons for the Pats success...

Belichick is 1.
Brady is 1A.

Belichick's coaching tree isn't quite as successful because, well, Bill does a lot of the heavy lifting himself. He's a doer more than a delegator.

Parcells tree is much more impressive largely due to this - he was a delegator.

Belichick's assistants have been pretty brutal as head coaches. So hey, good luck in Miami!

Say whatever you want about 1 and 1A.

Nick Saban is not a product of Bill Belichick.

Yikes. Human Trafficking? Ok no longer funny. I guess we'll let the facts come out but if Carolina's owner got kicked out for being a creep, the Patriots might have a new owner next year.

Reports is that he's not even the biggest name. Do you think 45 frequents this place during his golf trips???

Yikes. Human Trafficking? Ok no longer funny. I guess we'll let the facts come out but if Carolina's owner got kicked out for being a creep, the Patriots might have a new owner next year.

No the human trafficking aspect is far from funny, but Kraft isn't being accused of involvement with trafficking, just charged with misdemeanor solicitation like the rest of the johns. The owners/pimps of the spas are the ones who are charged with trafficking.

So unless we find out Kraft knew something about the trafficking ring and didn't just pay for sex (which I doubt, but one never knows), unlikely they force him to sell, they penalize him similar to Irsay which was $500,000.00 fine and 6 game suspension.

Impressive haul the Steelers got for Antonio Brown.

giphy.gif

I learned today that a kicker once won MVP of the league. And not in super ancient times, either.

Thrilled with the Bears signing of Cordarrelle Patterson. I've always been super impressed by his skills as a return man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom