NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure whether to think the Rams are on the verge of being embarrassed or if they have the Patriots right where they want them.

It’s. 3 point game. Regardless of who is playing better, it’s the superb owl. Anything can happen next half.

It’s. 3 point game. Regardless of who is playing better, it’s the superb owl. Anything can happen next half.

Yep. Haven’t seen anything from the Rams offense that gives me confidence that they’ll score a point in this game but they do get a longer halftime.

This is difficult to watch. Like if both teams were Iowa football

And it’ll go to overtime 3-3

Maybe a second overtime

If this game ends 6-3, a kicker is MVP.

And one of those kickers missed a kick, so honestly I don’t think he’s eligible.

so this super bowl's experiment where they send out the cardinals and raiders in the rams and pats uniforms doesn't seem to be working very well.

the winning team's punter 100% deserves to win mvp, but the nfl would never allow that to happen so it'll just default to the quarterback of whoever wins.

because quarterbacks with shitty stats have never won super bowl mvps by default over more deserving players.

because quarterbacks with shitty stats have never won super bowl mvps by default over more deserving players.

Yes but it’s usually 1 TD 50% completion 200 yards.

Before that Michel TD, this was literally the only case that would’ve constituted not giving a QB an obligatory MVP.

You’re right, but I don’t think a 6-3 game would ever have a QB MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom