NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears%2Bmascot%2BStaley%2BDa%2BBear%2Bgo%2Bdown%2Bto%2Bboot.gif

Hey, from the dolphins perspective “AFC Finalist” looks a lot like “win 1 or 2 games in the playoffs.”

Now I’m no fin-expert, but I’m fairly certain we haven’t done that in this millennia.

What Super Bowl matchup are you guys hoping for? I'd like to see Chiefs-Saints.

Gotta love divisional playoff weekend. All four games should be good

Chiefs Saints might the only one where I would be happy with either winner.

Which is weird because I feel like we’ve all forgotten that Sean Payton is a bad guy.

i'm pretty okay with this. the eagles didn't lose on something like a double doink and they didn't get blown out on the road against the number one seed.

anyone who blames alshon jeffery for this loss needs to go put their head in a wood chipper.

for anyone who's been an eagles fan for a while this has easily been the best two years of being a sports fan of their entire life and there's no reason to be angry.

I thought Foles was gonna pull it out again after Lutz missed the FG. Considering where the Eagles were on December 1, its a pretty good ride, but so damn close to setting up a Super Bowl rematch, cause I think the Eagles would have handled the Rams.

The jets really love our sloppy seconds.

Not that Gase can’t be successful. The real issue in Miami was talent. But that’s not definitely not about to change in new York.

What Super Bowl matchup are you guys hoping for? I'd like to see Chiefs-Saints.

Gotta love divisional playoff weekend. All four games should be good
As a Saints fan, Id prefer they play the Patriots than go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, so yeah... But sadly I don't see them beating the Rams (it's amazing how far their offense as fallen since ~mid-season, and--i can't believe I'm typing this--the Saints' saving grace right now is their defense).

I don’t think there was resistance to Jacksonville at all last year. Legit everyone I encountered who wasn’t a patriots fan wanted Jacksonville in the superb owl

I don’t think there was resistance to Jacksonville at all last year. Legit everyone I encountered who wasn’t a patriots fan wanted Jacksonville in the superb owl
The NFL and television executives didn't want them to go, but who cares what they think
Yea I'm talking strictly from a ratings standpoint.

Jacksonville is a terrible TV market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom