NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
finding a reliable stream for redzone this year has been awesome. i'll always watch the eagles games but when they aren't playing there's really no better way to watch football on sundays.

Am I understanding what happened correctly here? Did the guy who replaced Ha Ha just get ejected from the game?

Thank GOD we got rid of that locker room headcase, right?

Am I understanding what happened correctly here? Did the guy who replaced Ha Ha just get ejected from the game?

Thank GOD we got rid of that locker room headcase, right?

Well, before going there, that was the pettiest ejection I’ve ever seen in my 30 years of watching football.

That's not what I'm reading all over the place. The consensus is he got more playing time because he's filling in for Ha Ha being gone. It's more like the person you're thinking of is replacing Whitehead.

No, Whitehead is replacing Morrison at ILB. Tramon/Josh Jones are replacing Haha, who primarily played FS.

Tried to edit. The point is there's plenty of people saying he's getting more playing time because Ha Ha is gone, and the fact is that slap was stupid as fuck, I don't care if the ejection was over the top.

Tried to edit. The point is there's plenty of people saying he's getting more playing time because Ha Ha is gone, and the fact is that slap was stupid as fuck, I don't care if the ejection was over the top.

The real issue is McCarthy’s awful play calling as usual.

Can't understand why they didn't run the clock down to 1 second on that punt, unless the NBC ticker was wrong that the game clock was still running. Play clock and Game clock were both at about 21 seconds.

it probably doesn't help their luck much that the team really, really, fundamentally bad.

it's gonna be so hilarious when jerry signs dak to a huge multi-year extension this offseason :D

Eh the whole thing looks pretty bad. Some teams just have more complete rosters, but that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been a shit show so far for all of them.

If the Skins hadn't just lost in such absurd fashion, I would definitely not be calling them dog shit this year.
But they did, so...

It's not even the loss, it's the injuries. We're completely fucked for this season.

At least we made it two months without falling apart instead of just one like last year.

I don't even like Dez and I feel horrible for him

I feel terrible for him. The situation itself, like all of the disaster, drama and irony surrounding it made me laugh when I saw the ESPN alert. Like, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but what a whirlwind of a 36 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom